Taking Risk Room 2567-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
23Krittima036
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

What would you like to tell your past, present and future self? Empty What would you like to tell your past, present and future self?

Mon Jul 29, 2024 3:12 pm
I have many things I want to tell my past self and my future self. You did a great job. You tried your best. Thank you for your patience and thank you for making you who you are today. To my future self, I want you to keep fighting no matter what happens. You did your best. I love you.

Krittima 036 2EN
23Adison003
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

What would you like to tell your past, present and future self? Empty Re: What would you like to tell your past, present and future self?

Mon Jul 29, 2024 3:17 pm
Don't think about doing something rash. Don't think about doing something rash. and Don't think about doing something rash.
31Natthamon017
31Natthamon017
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

What would you like to tell your past, present and future self? Empty Re: What would you like to tell your past, present and future self?

Tue Aug 06, 2024 4:14 pm
Well for mini me in the past, in 2024, the price of an ice cube is average around 10 bath, crape is average starting from 15-20 bath, Dairy queen size s is 49 bath. I hope you enjoy and appreciate the old price. When you grow up your face looks the same but bigger. Nothing to worry about, mini piggy. To me at present, the traffic at Mahasarakham is really bad. Good luck, hope you do not die from that. To future me, I hope you are still alive and have money to do things that you want to do!

Natthamon 017 3EN
32Sunisa038
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

Thu Aug 08, 2024 1:44 am
Good questions that make me think for a while. To the past, you did a great job, Elle. There is nothing to regret. To the future, it is not here yet. Wait for me, and I hope we meet with better versions of ourselves day by day. To Elle now, focus on this moment; it's the most important. Do whatever you can so there are no regrets.

Sunisa 038 3EN
32Piyaphorn025
32Piyaphorn025
รองผู้อำนวยการ
รองผู้อำนวยการ

Sun Aug 11, 2024 2:38 pm
For my part, you always do it great, don't underestimate yourself. I know you do your best. Please be proud of yourself the most. I’m really thankful for your efforts. For my present, keep going and do everything that you want. Can follow your dream. Please be happy and take care of yourself. You will pass the hard time and meet your rainbow for sure. For my future, are you still happy? I hope you are always happy with your work. I hope you enjoy your life. Your mom is still healthy right, let go to travel with her. ^^

Piyaphorn 025 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน
Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ