Taking Risk Room 2567-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
23Phattanan051
นิสิตใหม่ EN
นิสิตใหม่ EN

What's on at the cinema that's interesting lately or in this month? Empty What's on at the cinema that's interesting lately or in this month?

Thu Jul 04, 2024 12:35 am
I wanna watch movie from cinema because I want to see the big screen more than watch from telephone or iPad. I can watch every genre except horror. The Movie that I look forward is Despicable Me4 and Twisters.

Phattanan 051 2EN
32Piyaphorn025
32Piyaphorn025
รองผู้อำนวยการ
รองผู้อำนวยการ

What's on at the cinema that's interesting lately or in this month? Empty Re: What's on at the cinema that's interesting lately or in this month?

Mon Jul 08, 2024 6:27 pm
I was interested in Inside Out 2 but now I still haven't watched it. I hope it will be played on Netflix later. Some of my friends already watched it and they spoiled the story. I listen to them and think to myself that I should watch it right because they said some parts. By the way, if it is on Netflix I will watch it.

Piyaphorn 025 3EN
31Supitchaya039
31Supitchaya039
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

What's on at the cinema that's interesting lately or in this month? Empty Re: What's on at the cinema that's interesting lately or in this month?

Wed Jul 10, 2024 1:37 pm
Like the above comment, I think inside out 2 is kinda interesting. Moreover, it’s actually interesting! I can say that I love this movie. The story of these movie is well-written and fun. I can’t even stop watching it!

Supitchaya 039 3EN
32Sunisa038
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

Sat Jul 13, 2024 9:24 pm
I watched "Inside Out 2" recently at the cinema. At first, I wasn't interested; I just went there with my friend. After watching it, I had to go back to my dorm to watch "Inside Out 1." This movie made me very emotional. I recommend it.

Sunisa 038 3EN
23Siraphassorn031
23Siraphassorn031
บัณฑิตครู
บัณฑิตครู

Wed Jul 17, 2024 9:22 pm
I watched Inside out2 with my friends. I didn’t think that I would like this movie that much but after I watched it my mind changed.
I love this movie. It motivates me. I want to recommend this movie the other people. It’s very good you have to watch it.

Siraphassorn 031 2EN
31Natthamon017
31Natthamon017
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

Fri Aug 02, 2024 12:58 am
Well, I did not catch the trend that there is a new cinema or not. However, I heard there is a movie called Borderland. I think I might love this kind of movie. It is action, but not too strong action. The teaser said the story is about crazy people doing tasks together. I love movies where a team works together because I think it is too boring if one person has many powers or can do everything alone. I enjoy watching movies that the characters complete things as a team.

Natthamon 017 3EN
23Kornrawee035
บัณฑิตครู
บัณฑิตครู

Fri Aug 02, 2024 3:00 pm
In August, it would be 'Detective Conan The Movie 27' for me. During my high school year, I had a chance to watch one of the Conan movies with my friends, and I liked it so much. That's my first time watching the Conan movie, and I always want to watch it again in the theater. On August 8th, 'Detective Conan The Movie 27' will start showing, so that will be my interesting movie for this month.

Kornrawee 035 2EN
31Sasikarn035
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

Fri Aug 02, 2024 4:44 pm
I saw a video promoting of Deadpool and Wolverine on TIKTOK and it made me feel excited to watch it but I was thinking that I would not have time to watch it. Due to my works at that time but yesterday my friend asked me to go to watch it at the cinema. I was staying at my dorm at that time but I agree with my friend to go to watch it real quick. After I watched it I think the movie is good but I cannot say anything mush because it will spoil my friend who did not watch it yet.

Sasikarn 035 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน
Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ