Taking Risk Room 2567-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you reduce angry emotions?

+7
32Sunisa038
32Patcharin026
32Karabuning002
31Sasikarn035
32Neeranuch050
31Natthamon017
23Adison003
11 posters
Go down
23Adison003
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

How do you reduce angry emotions?  Empty How do you reduce angry emotions?

Mon Aug 26, 2024 12:03 am
How do you manage and reduce feelings of anger when they arise? Consider techniques such as taking deep breaths, counting to ten, or practicing mindfulness to help calm your mind. What additional strategies can you use to address the underlying causes of anger and prevent it from escalating?

23Adison003 2EN
31Natthamon017
31Natthamon017
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

How do you reduce angry emotions?  Empty Re: How do you reduce angry emotions?

Sat Sep 07, 2024 11:37 pm
Personally, I will reduce my anger by taking a deep breath and doing a silent scream, like bury my face in a pillow and scream. Maybe, I will think about what is the reason of my anger. If it is someone else's fault, I will think about their reasons, why they do that, and think if I can forgive and understand them or not. Sometimes, if it is my fault, my anger will reduce automatically. However, it is not always end up that way, sometimes, I am wrong but still want to be angry anyway. hahahaha To be honest, I am not a perfect person though. Sometimes, I maybe do the things that make other people angry as well. However, I do not know why there are always have some people are always rude and always make me mad. I make an effort and try to be a good person, but if I cannot handle, maybe I will end up with yelling at someone's face someday.

Natthamon 017 3EN
32Neeranuch050
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

Wed Sep 11, 2024 1:49 am
For me, I think staying calm is the best way to reduce anger. When I feel angry I will stay calm and then I can control my face and I will smile. I’d think nevermind. Just a bad feeling. Why am I angry? Stay calm and find a way to figure it

Neeranuch 050 3EN
31Sasikarn035
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

Wed Sep 11, 2024 11:28 am
I think first of all I have to realize my emotion that I am angry right now and then I will think about how to reduce this feeling. Maybe I would sart with taking a deep breath and then I would think of something elese to get me distract from the angry emotion. Sometimes, it works for me but sometimes it just did not work. However, I am trying to not to be angry to anyone so that I will not do the bad thing to other people.

Sasikarn 035 3EN
32Karabuning002
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Sat Sep 14, 2024 10:49 pm
For me, I’m just silent and don't talk to anyone. Silent is the best way for me to reduce anger because I stay alone and forget something that makes me angry. The advantage of being silent or staying alone is that it doesn't ruin someone's feelings while I'm angry.

Karabuning 002 3EN
32Patcharin026
32Patcharin026
บัณฑิตครู
บัณฑิตครู

Sun Sep 15, 2024 2:27 pm
To reduce angry emotions I choose to breathe deeply. This lowers your heart rate and relaxes your emotions. Stay with myself thinking about the cause and effect of anger carefully. Do not let Anger destroy my emotion control bar.

Patcharin 026 3EN
32Sunisa038
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

Tue Sep 17, 2024 2:47 pm
If I feel angry I will talk to someone or written something down on my dairy. Talk with someone I can express what I feel and they will listen to me. Sometimes I go outside and eating sweet like ice cream.

Sunisa 038 3EN
31Khampeeraphan003
31Khampeeraphan003
บัณฑิตครู
บัณฑิตครู

Tue Sep 17, 2024 10:20 pm
There are many reasons that I use when I got angry for someone or something.
First, I will take a deep breath or count 1 to 100. This step can help me to reduce anger.
Second, I’ll walk out form that situation that makes me angry. It’s really helpful because you don’t have to fight or have an argument.
Then, I will watch the funny clip or cutie cat or dog clip.
Lastly, If you can’t do both of these step I will scream or cry. This solution absolutely helps me because I can’t keep it in mind.
All of these things help me to release my anger.

Khampeeraphan 003 3EN
23Chaiyapat011
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Wed Sep 18, 2024 8:28 pm
I just shout out some bad words but not loudly. And sometimes I just punch my pillow.

Chaiyapat 011 2EN
23Surasak061
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Yesterday at 12:26 am
There are various ways I can reduce my anger. If I feel angry, I would take a deep breath so that I can get back into normalizing. I try to take time for rest to suppress my anger and change perspective and thoughts to reflect my own feelings how I feel is. Laugh sounds is the best way to calm down the anger, spending time with friends and sharing the things which relate to each other to forget and suppress the anger.

Surasak 061 2EN
31Supitchaya039
31Supitchaya039
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

Yesterday at 2:25 am
Well, If I’m angry about something, I usually try to ignore it and just go do other things, so my anger would decrease and I might forget it. Um, I think sometimes it depends on how much I get angry with something or someone. Sometimes, I just swear bad words because it can make me feel better. Sometimes, I just go play computer games and turn on a No-disturb mode. There is nothing that feels better than just playing a game all day, all night.

Supitchaya 039 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน
Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ