Taking Risk Room 2567-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
23Krittima036
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

what is your dream house? Empty what is your dream house?

Fri Aug 30, 2024 10:12 pm
I have loved designing houses and loved beautiful designs since I was a child, that made me have many types of dream houses, both modern, cottage, and local, located in many different locations, including houses by the sea, houses by the river, houses on the hill, or condos in the middle of the city. Having a beautiful house is like one of the rewards in life. I intend to build a beautiful house to live in when I finish my job.

Watee 036 2EN
23Kornravit005
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

what is your dream house? Empty Re: what is your dream house?

Fri Aug 30, 2024 11:05 pm
The house in my dream is just a small modern house, due to my laziness I want to minimize my movements as much as possible. I only need 3 rooms which are bedroom, restroom, kitchen.In usually spend time in my bedroom so I don't need living room and I will eat food in kitchen. And because the house is small, I don't spend much time doing housework.

005 Kornravit 2EN
31Natthamon017
31Natthamon017
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

Sat Sep 07, 2024 11:14 pm
My dream house is a minimart, not minimalist. I am very satisfied when I watch clips of Chinese girls using convenient devices to help clean the home. Not just convenient devices, but also those quirky items that help organize things. I feel reassured that my house will have everything I need, surrounded by a complete set of cleaning equipment, with the fridge stocked full of food, water, and milk, and a bedroom filled with all my collections. A table filled with a complete set of cosmetics, including various creams, foundation, powder, eye shadows, blushes, eyeliners, mascaras, false eyelashes, and makeup brushes, and etc, as well as a work desk adorned with cute summary sheets and decorations.

Natthamon 017 3EN
32Piyaphorn025
32Piyaphorn025
รองผู้อำนวยการ
รองผู้อำนวยการ

Thu Sep 12, 2024 11:44 pm
I like modern and vintage style. I will blend it together. I think vintage is really cool and it doesn't have too much around my house. The modern style is very famous and I really like it too. I have sketched my dream house but I have to fight with my sister who sketched it too. what is your dream house? 1f3e1

Piyaphorn 025 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน
Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ