Taking Risk Room 2567-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
24Wasita028
24Wasita028
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Have you guys ever read the book called The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid? Empty Have you guys ever read the book called The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid?

Sat Aug 31, 2024 1:00 am
This book is about a Hollywood actress life and her seven husband. I have already read this book. It’s such an amazing book. My favorite part of the book is that Evelyn, the female lead, is a bisexual and she has wife but their love life in the Hollywood is very tragic. If you guys has a chance to read this book, please try it!!!

Wasita 028 2EN
24Panisa018
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Have you guys ever read the book called The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid? Empty Re: Have you guys ever read the book called The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid?

Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:04 pm
No, I haven’t . This year I just finished 2 books so I will note this book in my checklist because I like romance drama genre. I need money to buy and read it.
The name of character is beautiful name that enhance me to read this book a lot.

Panisa 018 2EN

24Wasita028 likes this post

31Natthamon017
31Natthamon017
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

Have you guys ever read the book called The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid? Empty Re: Have you guys ever read the book called The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid?

Fri Sep 06, 2024 12:54 pm
No, I have not. However I randomly see the content of this book on Tiktok and I bookmark it to watch it later. At that time, I searched and found out that it is about Evelyn, from the beginning of her acting career to get her Hollywood career and her seven marriages with varying relationships. Anyway, I do not know where can I buy this book or just the only way to read it is to buy the e-book.

Natthamon 017 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน
Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ