Taking Risk Room 2567-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
32Kittiyaphong006
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Share your tips that you use to develop your skill. Empty Share your tips that you use to develop your skill.

Thu Jul 11, 2024 3:25 pm
I use English language in online game. That makes me develop my skill especially writing and speaking. How about you? You can share your tips to me for exchange. It’s probably a little detail, you can also share it.

Kittiyaphong 3EN 006
32Piyaphorn025
32Piyaphorn025
รองผู้อำนวยการ
รองผู้อำนวยการ

Share your tips that you use to develop your skill. Empty Re: Share your tips that you use to develop your skill.

Fri Jul 12, 2024 1:31 pm
First of all, I’m the one who doesn't have confidence when I do everything. It affects my skill too. If you mean English skill or language skills, my tips that I always use are listening to podcasts or watching movies and try to say, to talk with ourselves. Is it good? I’m not sure because I still don't have more confidence. ;]

Piyaphorn 025 3EN
32Sunisa038
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

Share your tips that you use to develop your skill. Empty Re: Share your tips that you use to develop your skill.

Sat Jul 13, 2024 4:01 am
The tip that I always give is to practice your English outside the classroom. Put yourself in environments where you can use English without being judged, so you can use English freely and not be too stressed if you use the wrong vocabulary or grammar. Use English in your daily life.

Sunisa 038 3EN
31Siriruethai057
บัณฑิตครู
บัณฑิตครู

Sat Jul 13, 2024 9:18 pm
I can say the fact that I can advise nothing.
I am not feeling confidence in myself about using English.
I think I am so so person to use English in daily.
It isn't good and bad. It just used.

Siriruethai 057 3EN
32Thananya018
32Thananya018
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Sat Aug 03, 2024 11:19 pm
For me, useful tips are listening to English songs or watching English movies or series. This will make you familiar with sentences and phrases. You may even pick up phrases without noticing and remember them to use in your real life. Another tip that will help you the most is trying to speak English often. You can talk with your friends, or you can go to the office and talk with T. Peter or T. Praise. I'm pretty sure that our teachers will help you improve your English. ✧₊⁺

Thananya 018 3EN
31Natthamon017
31Natthamon017
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

Tue Aug 06, 2024 3:39 pm
I do not know what tips are useful because I am still in the process of developing my skill and the progress is really slow. For me, the tangible thing is practice and practice. And the intangible things are confident and manifest and I think some people underrate them. I think confidence is really important, you have to trust that you can do it and manifest it everyday that you will be better on that skill.

Natthamon 017 3EN
31Sasikarn035
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

Sat Sep 07, 2024 4:45 pm
For me, if I want to develop someskills that I am not good at, I will practice everyday. I want to get along with it as much as I can so, after that I will get better of that skill. I know when I want to develop someskills, it might take time so, I have to practice more and more in everyday. Even some skills, I do not success but at least I have tried my best to do it so, I will not regret about it.

Sasikarn 035 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน
Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ