Taking Risk Room 2567-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
23Kornravit005
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

What is something do you like that you think most people don't notice about it? Why? Empty What is something do you like that you think most people don't notice about it? Why?

Mon Jul 01, 2024 1:33 pm
It can be anything : song genre, movies, series, games, books, bands, clothing style, singer, foods, seasons, etc. And tell why you think it isn't popular.
31Supitchaya039
31Supitchaya039
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

What is something do you like that you think most people don't notice about it? Why? Empty Re: What is something do you like that you think most people don't notice about it? Why?

Mon Jul 01, 2024 5:49 pm
Umm, I don't know. It may take a long time to think about it because what I like is not that different from other people that much. Many of what I like are quite mainstream. Like, if I said I love Oasis, someone would say I love Oasis too. There are so many people in this world who love Oasis, so no one would notice about what I like. Additionally, I don't know if anyone notices it or not because I'm not interested in knowing what others think that much. It's distracting. In conclusion, I would say that  I don't know.

Supitchaya 039 3EN

24Risa027 likes this post

32Piyaphorn025
32Piyaphorn025
รองผู้อำนวยการ
รองผู้อำนวยการ

What is something do you like that you think most people don't notice about it? Why? Empty Re: What is something do you like that you think most people don't notice about it? Why?

Mon Jul 08, 2024 6:25 pm
For me, it is not because everything that I like is very simple. It does not have anything special or weird. I always order or choose the same thing every time. Let me think more. Maybe it will be ice cream. I like ice cream and my friends know that I don’t like sweets. They will be confused about why I eat ice cream.

Piyaphorn 025 3EN
32Sunisa038
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

Sat Jul 13, 2024 10:38 pm
I like alcohol. I enjoy drinking beer. I can drink 7 bottles of beer by myself in one night. When I drink, I become more quiet. My favorite beer is Singha, and the second one I like is Heineken. I love eating chicken with fresh beer.

Sunisa 038 3EN

31Natthamon017
31Natthamon017
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

Fri Aug 02, 2024 3:28 am
This question makes me spend so much time thinking because my personality and my life is obvious. If I ask others, are they gonna be the things that people did not notice about me? Does anybody know that I love to eat? Maybe I love to watch the sport but people do not know about that because I never come up to the sport corte something like that. love to watch it in my room, turn on the air conditioner and watch it online on my bed.

Natthamon 017 3EN
32Natthisa048
32Natthisa048
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Fri Aug 02, 2024 10:56 pm
This topic is kinda hard because my life is very simple. So, I don't think that my friends can't notice that. For example, when I eat shabu, I always order Japanese soup. So, my friends can order Japanese soup for me next time. I thought I have one thing of mine that my friends can't notice about my favorite drinks. I like Cocoa-Thai tea and Cappucino. Once, Nan thought that my favorite drinks are Americano.

Natthisa 048 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน
Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ