Taking Risk Room 2567-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
32Piyaphorn025
32Piyaphorn025
รองผู้อำนวยการ
รองผู้อำนวยการ

Do you like watching variety/reality shows from foreign countries? Empty Do you like watching variety/reality shows from foreign countries?

Sat Jul 13, 2024 11:42 pm
Of course! I really like variety shows from other countries. My favorite one is “Keep Running” from Chinese TV shows. It is very funny and I always laugh when I watch it. This variety show has episodes that were recorded in Thailand last year. This is very funny too. I recommend you to watch it. Wink

Piyaphorn 025 3EN
23Siraphassorn031
23Siraphassorn031
บัณฑิตครู
บัณฑิตครู

Do you like watching variety/reality shows from foreign countries? Empty Re: Do you like watching variety/reality shows from foreign countries?

Tue Jul 16, 2024 11:45 pm
Yes, I do. I like to watch reality shows from foreign countries. It’s made me know about what other people do in their daily lives.
I am a persons to watch something real thing. The Reality is my favorite program to watch.

Siraphassorn 031 2EN

แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย 23Siraphassorn031 เมื่อ Sun Jul 21, 2024 10:33 pm, ทั้งหมด 2 ครั้ง
32Kanokphan004
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Do you like watching variety/reality shows from foreign countries? Empty Re: Do you like watching variety/reality shows from foreign countries?

Wed Jul 17, 2024 11:54 pm
Yes, of couse! I love to watch variety show from American and Korea. I think I can use it to practice my skills.
It is one of interesting things that I can make me laugh all day. hahaha

Kanokphan 004 3EN
32Sunisa038
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

Thu Jul 18, 2024 4:49 pm
Of course I do. I really love the Korean variety show called "I Live Alone." It's the best show that presents people living alone in the capital city, Seoul, South Korea. I learn many life hacks from the show because they share good tips for those who live alone. I also love the hosts; they are fun.

Sunisa 038 3EN
31Natthamon017
31Natthamon017
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

Fri Aug 02, 2024 3:23 am
Yes, I do. I love to watch it. Even for me, I think some of them are nonsense and easily to have second embarrassment. I think the variety from foreign countries is really diverse. They have many types of activities and things to do. It is really interesting., but I do not have a specific name for the variety. I used to enjoy Running man from South Korea. Ps.I think right now Thailand lacks variety shows.

Natthamon 017 3EN
23Krittima036
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Fri Aug 30, 2024 10:30 pm
The unexpected business from South Korea, it is a program where two famous actors Zo In-sung and Cha Tae-hyun have to go on a business mission in a shop in the countryside where they will invite acquaintances or colleagues to help with the business and must make the results better. Mostly it is a food shop business. There are three seasons now. The season I like the most is season three because it was filmed in California. The atmosphere of a foreign country is strange and the South Korean stars have to go sell things in a foreign country where they can barely speak English, so I have to wait and see throughout the season. Season three is airing on the Disney Plus platform. I would like to recommend it to those who have not watched it to watch.

Watee 036 2EN
23Wisanlaya029
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Do you like watching variety/reality shows from foreign countries? Empty Re : Do you like watching variety/reality shows from foreign countries?

Fri Aug 30, 2024 10:56 pm
Yes, i do. I like to watch American reality shows because It has many different types of programs to watch. I enjoy watching it in my free times. It's fun and It helps me improve my English skills.

Wisanlaya 029 2EN
31Krit005
31Krit005
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

Fri Aug 30, 2024 11:05 pm
Of course, I really love watching a program from other countries. It is the best to practice language by listening because we can access those content easily on the internet. Moreover, we can learn the culture by the variety because people will represent their own culture and thought by publication, so this is an effective tools for learning other language and culture.

Krit 005 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน
Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ