Taking Risk Room 2567-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
21Narumon049
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

What the thing that  people understand you wrong ? Empty What the thing that people understand you wrong ?

Sun Jul 14, 2024 4:21 pm
Most people understand me wrong that I’m rough around the edges or arrogant because sometime my face is not smiling and maybe at that moment I just focus on doing work but in reality I think that I’m friendly and I can talk every topic if you want to and I always want to talk to people but sometime I just I can’t imagine that what the topic I should talk to other.

Naruemon 049 2EN
32Piyaphorn025
32Piyaphorn025
รองผู้อำนวยการ
รองผู้อำนวยการ

What the thing that  people understand you wrong ? Empty Re: What the thing that people understand you wrong ?

Sun Jul 14, 2024 11:44 pm
I’m not a kind person. I always say like this. That you see it in me but it is not all of me. I'm an introvert person but I will be an extrovert if I stay with someone that I'm close to. So I’m Not A Kind Person !! 😈I love you

Piyaphorn 025 3EN
23Krittima036
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

What the thing that  people understand you wrong ? Empty Re: What the thing that people understand you wrong ?

Mon Jul 29, 2024 2:30 pm
Because my best friend quit, now everyone understands that I'm lonely, but in fact I like to be alone, so I don't feel lonely at all. But I'm glad that my friends are always concerned about me. I really thank everyone for accepting me as a friend.

Krittima 036 2EN
31Natthamon017
31Natthamon017
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

Fri Aug 02, 2024 12:27 am
I do not think I have anything that people misunderstand about me. I feel like I am the same as what people talk about. lol. To be honest, I do not even know what people think about me. Maybe I am an outcast, no one knows about me and did not even know that I exist in our major. 555 I am so lazy and tired, so I do not want to spend time thinking about how others think about me. By the way, I asked my little sister about this question, and she told me that little kids really love to play with me and I am so kind when teaching them to do homework, she told me maybe they did not know that I can be like a Thai giant when I am mad.

Natthamon 017 3EN
31Supitchaya039
31Supitchaya039
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

Sun Aug 11, 2024 5:11 pm
Wow, this question is so easy to answer! Well, some people think I’m selfish. Yes, that’s correct. Some people think I’m uncaring. Yes, that’s correct. Some people think I’m rude. Yeah, that’s correct either! So, whatever! I think no one misunderstands about me. I’m what they think I am. That is my answer.

Supitchaya 039 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน
Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ