Taking Risk Room 2567-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
21Narumon049
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

What technique that you want to recommend when we have a midterm/final test? Empty What technique that you want to recommend when we have a midterm/final test?

Sun Jul 14, 2024 4:30 pm
You should plan what subject you have to do exam first and then you have to do a time table to plan that what day we have to read what subject
Phonology Exam 22 Thursday 2024
Ex. 19 Monday 2024 read phonology
20 Tuesday 2024 summarize phonology
21 Wednesday 2024 read to check understanding
22 Phonology 2024  Do your Exam!!!

Naruemon 049 2EN
32Piyaphorn025
32Piyaphorn025
รองผู้อำนวยการ
รองผู้อำนวยการ

What technique that you want to recommend when we have a midterm/final test? Empty Re: What technique that you want to recommend when we have a midterm/final test?

Mon Jul 15, 2024 10:13 pm
I would like to share techniques for reading. I use the technique of reading books three times. First I will read all of the unit. Second, I will highlight the important thing and read all of the unit again. Last time I will read something specific that I highlighted. If it is a listening test I will listen to a podcast or Ted talk that the teacher recommends. I think a good technique is sleeping enough and not being more serious. We’ll pass it already but I am always serious about every test. :]

Piyaphorn 025 3EN
32Kanokphan004
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

What technique that you want to recommend when we have a midterm/final test? Empty Re: What technique that you want to recommend when we have a midterm/final test?

Mon Jul 15, 2024 11:47 pm
For me, I don't have any techniques that I use when I have a midterm/ final test.
Ahhhhhh, I usually write a schedule for reading books because it can be my plan to control me to prepare myself. I think it can be my teachnique to recommend you.

Kanokphan 004 3EN
23Siraphassorn031
23Siraphassorn031
บัณฑิตครู
บัณฑิตครู

Tue Jul 16, 2024 11:51 pm
For, I don’t have any techniques that. I just read the keyword from the text or try to highlight what you think it will have on the exam.
Reading the outcomes of the lesson helps you to read more related to the exam.

Siraphassorn 031 2EN
24Chaiyapong010
นิสิตใหม่ EN
นิสิตใหม่ EN

Thu Jul 18, 2024 9:44 am
What I really want to recommend is that you have to read a lot to understand the lesson. There are few techniques, but what you can do is read as many books as you can read.

Chaiyapong 010 2EN
31Natthamon017
31Natthamon017
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

Fri Aug 02, 2024 3:27 am
Well, from my score, I think I am not in the position to recommend the tips to anyone. However, I am so lazy or can be called super lazy. So, I will think about what the teacher said in the classroom and guess if I am a teacher what part I will want to test my students or what is the main idea and only read or try to comprehend that part.

Natthamon 017 3EN
31Sasikarn035
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

Sat Aug 03, 2024 12:43 pm
I do not think I really have a tips for the test but I just prepare myslf for the test with the way that I think it suit to me. Because of I am aperson who do not want to read so many book so, I just read the lecture for the class and read it as many time as I can and it depends on the day that have left and how many subjects that I have to test for midterm or final. that is all I do for the test.

Sasikarn 035 3EN
32Sunisa038
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

Sat Sep 14, 2024 2:11 am
The tip when I prepare myself for exams is if I understand it I can teach my friend. After I read a book and review the task I done in class, I will standing at the mirror and act as a teacher who teach students. If I can't explain which point I will review that again.

Sunisa 038 3EN
31Siriruethai057
บัณฑิตครู
บัณฑิตครู

Sat Sep 14, 2024 12:30 pm
Actually I don’t have any special technique to recommend cuz when I have a test I have 2 choices to choose. First, focus on study in class and make sure that I understand in that class. So when I have a test I’ll skimmed through the books. Last, don’t focus on the class. When I have a test I just study from the first page in the slide and start to read and learn from new before the test like “One night miracle” everyone called, cuz I have no choices anymore.

Siriruethai 057 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน
Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ