Taking Risk Room 2567-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you learn about life after came to university

+15
32Piyaphorn025
31Sasikarn035
31Natthamon017
23Bunyawi017(2)
32Chetthida014
Jidapa 039 2EN
23Siraphassorn031
32Pakin056
31Napatsanan021
23Panthabat021
23Krittima036
24Permsak054
23Wisanlaya029
24Pimthong022
21Narumon049
19 posters
Go down
21Narumon049
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

What do you learn about life after came  to university  Empty What do you learn about life after came to university

Fri Jul 26, 2024 7:10 pm
I learn that people just come and go you don’t have to stayed with your friends all the time same as high school.

Nammon 049 2EN
24Pimthong022
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

What do you learn about life after came  to university  Empty Re: What do you learn about life after came to university

Sat Jul 27, 2024 12:35 am
I've learnt to be independent. Everybody have their own obligations to deal with so I can not just wait for them to assure something for me or wait for them to start doing something together. Another one, life is life so do not put any pressure on yourself too much. I've learnt that if I allow pressure to have a big role too much in my life, it may turn my life to an unlived life 5555555 What do you learn about life after came  to university  1f602 What do you learn about life after came  to university  1f605

Pimthong 022 2EN
23Wisanlaya029
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

What do you learn about life after came  to university  Empty Re : What do you learn about life after came to university?

Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:25 pm
Being in university is a big change from being in high school. I have learned many things so far. I become much more independent. I learned to do many things by myself. I can do what I want to do without anyone telling me what to do. Others might think that being alone is difficult, but for me, it’s not. Eating alone, going to class alone, watching movies alone, and shopping alone are not bad at all. And I have also learned to be more responsible.

Wisanlaya 029 2EN
24Permsak054
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

What do you learn about life after came  to university  Empty Re: What do you learn about life after came to university

Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:37 pm
Actually, I am from Maha Sarakham, but I have learned many things since I was here, for example riding motorcycles, you have to focus on other motorcycles around you all the time, someone does not give the signal, if you can drive in Maha Sarakham, you can drive everywhere in Thailand.

Permsak 2EN 054
23Krittima036
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Mon Jul 29, 2024 2:12 pm
University is not that bad, but you have to learn to take care of yourself and not rely on others. Don't be too attached to others, but you can still hope for the best for others. Be more responsible than before. You have to know how to plan your life.

Krittima 036 2EN
23Panthabat021
นิสิตใหม่ EN
นิสิตใหม่ EN

Mon Jul 29, 2024 9:25 pm
When I first came here, I realized that i was a very lazy person. When I had free time, I just wanted to lie in bed all day.

Panthabat 021 2EN
31Napatsanan021
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Tue Jul 30, 2024 2:50 pm
I have learned to live alone. I can go somewhere and have a meal alone. I can go to Sermthai and sing a song at karaoke alone. Plus, I have learned more types of people too. I found that there were many types of people that I have never seen in my life. That helps me to live consciously and know how to avoid troubles.

Napatsanan 021 3EN
32Pakin056
นิสิตใหม่ EN
นิสิตใหม่ EN

Tue Jul 30, 2024 5:04 pm
Being alone is not that bad becasue in my entire life I never go to watch movie eat dinner or go somewhere alone until I come to the university at first I think I can't live with but when the time past by it feel better and better maybe because I feel free more than the past I can go wherever I want to don't have to wait for someone just think and do it.

Pakin 056 3EN
23Siraphassorn031
23Siraphassorn031
บัณฑิตครู
บัณฑิตครู

Wed Jul 31, 2024 8:21 pm
Since I was in the university I have learned a lot of things. The university gives me a lot of lessons. I learn to live alone.
Take care of yourself. Make me more responsible. Make me grow up. I have learned to solve my problems. See the new things and new experiences.
The university gives me all of these.

Siraphassorn 031 2EN
Jidapa 039 2EN
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Wed Jul 31, 2024 11:17 pm
The real life just started,many lessons didn't teach you in high school you will face when you came to the university.
You have to live for youself focus on your studying for your parents.
No one love you as much as you love yourself and your parents love you too.
Enjoy your life no matter you don't want to live in places that aren't your home.
32Chetthida014
นิสิตใหม่ EN
นิสิตใหม่ EN

Wed Jul 31, 2024 11:31 pm
I’ve learned a lot from the university since my first year until now. I knew that time flies quickly. so if you want to do, just do it. Don’t need to care about the result(good or bad). You just need to focus what is in the process. We learned from mistakes so it’s ok to make mistakes even sometimes it’s hurt us a lot. Finally, Don’t forget to go back to your home. Even your mom said I can wait for you, but actually the time hasn’t waited for anyone. Do the things that yourself wouldn’t sorry. That’s it. Simple life.

Chetthida 014 3EN
23Bunyawi017(2)
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Wed Jul 31, 2024 11:48 pm
I've learned that when you enter the university, you need to arrange your own time; no one is going to wake you up at six o'clock and send you to high school anymore, and you've got to meet other people from other facilities to work together in your GE class and learn how to use your money wisely and not waste it on something that isn’t useful. 

Bunyawi 017 2EN
31Natthamon017
31Natthamon017
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

Fri Aug 02, 2024 8:47 pm
For me I barely learn new things. These are the things that I always think about before going to university. However, after going to university it seems like it verifies the things that I think are true. In university life you have to know how to work with other people even if you do not want to do it, just swallow it and spend a life. Be self- reliable as well because in university we have to manage our own schedule, finances, and whatever etc.

Natthamon 017 3EN
31Sasikarn035
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

Sat Aug 03, 2024 12:23 pm
I have learned so many things when I came to the university. First of all, I have to be seperate with my family and live alone in Mahasarakham. Then I have to do many things alone. I have to adapt to the new environment which I have never experience before. Something new for me which are bad and good happen when I am a university student. I think it hards at the beginning but I hope it is going to be fine in someday.

Sasikarn 035 3EN
32Piyaphorn025
32Piyaphorn025
รองผู้อำนวยการ
รองผู้อำนวยการ

Sat Aug 03, 2024 3:16 pm
I have learned many things. Such as learning how to survive by myself without my mom or my sister. It was hard at first because I had never lived alone before. But now I like it. It is very challenging. I’m stronger than before and it really changes my habits too. I go to bed after midnight and wake up early in the morning. And I learn that every minute is very valuable.

Piyaphorn 025 3EN
32Sunisa038
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

Sat Sep 14, 2024 2:03 am
I have learned since I came to university that don't overthinking, no one focus about you that much. I know there have people who want to know about your life and gossip about you. However it's just for entertain them for 10 minutes then they will forget.

Sunisa 038 3EN
24Jinjutha008
24Jinjutha008
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Sun Sep 15, 2024 9:51 am
When I came here, I learned how to help oneself because before I came here or when I was in high school, my mom did everything for me like cooking, drive for me, take care of me and etc. So, I learned all of things that my mom did. The biggest thing that I learned when I came here is each person came from a different family and different culture and their habits was different too. So, I need to understand them but if someone didn’t incompatible to me I just only didn’t continue relationships because friends in university can be various group of friends, don’t be stick to only one group of friends.

Jinjutha 008 2EN
22Paphawin004
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Sun Sep 15, 2024 10:14 am
It different from high school, I think high school like aquarium but university like a sea . University is large social than high school everything I do it's will have effect with you than your high school.

Paphawin 004 2EN
32Patcharin026
32Patcharin026
บัณฑิตครู
บัณฑิตครู

Sun Sep 15, 2024 1:31 pm
I have learned that we can control our actions, emotions, and our thinking but we cannot control other people's thoughts and actions. Although I treated them so well It does not mean I will receive in the same way. We cannot control anyone.

Patcharin 026 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน
Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ