Taking Risk Room 2567-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
23 Na Pachara045
นิสิตใหม่ EN
นิสิตใหม่ EN

How did life start? Empty How did life start?

Thu Jul 04, 2024 6:01 pm
Hmm I know that most of the people might think that “life start at the first they you were born” but nah for me I don’t think so. I think that life start when you actually have freedom, I mean when you really can decide things yourself like “where you want to go?” Or “what you want to do”. Personally my life is not really start yet, maybe in the very soon future. I am waiting for it, passionately.
31Siriruethai057
บัณฑิตครู
บัณฑิตครู

How did life start? Empty Re: How did life start?

Thu Jul 04, 2024 8:08 pm
I accomplish peace of life and fact of it when I recognize about love, rapacity, aggressive, infatuated as the normal human.
Fourth of it makes me life be the real life, then making the taste of life.

Siriruethai 057 3EN
32Piyaphorn025
32Piyaphorn025
รองผู้อำนวยการ
รองผู้อำนวยการ

Mon Jul 08, 2024 6:24 pm
In my opinion life starts when you do something. Do something that means it will start right now. If you have plans and if you are ready, you should do it now. I want to do something too but this time I’m not ready. I wait for something I won’t tell you. Haha!

Piyaphorn 025 3EN
31Supitchaya039
31Supitchaya039
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

Wed Jul 10, 2024 1:55 pm
I don’t know. Perhaps, life start by nothing. It’s like nothing plus nothing equals nothing. Because life is nothing, it’s nothingness. And I think it truly answer of these question is nothing because nobody knows about nothing. Nothing is nothing.

Supitchaya 039 3EN
32Sunisa038
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

Sat Jul 13, 2024 6:57 pm
Interesting question. My life started when I was born, even though I couldn't control it myself at first and had to live by social norms. But it's still my life. Even if I hate some parts of it, I can't skip or reject them because they are part of who I am. My life has already started, and I will strive to live better every day.

Sunisa 038 3EN
31Natthamon017
31Natthamon017
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

Fri Aug 02, 2024 1:37 am
In terms of science it would be when we were born, but for me life starts when I can really do the things that I want to do. Like I can make choices for my life. Start when Living a life that is responsible for oneself and others, making rational and responsible decisions, including work, health care, and financial management. Actually, it is all of it because right now I did not do all of that but my life started already, or maybe it is a pre-start. And when I can do all of these are really start.

Natthamon 017 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน
Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ