Taking Risk Room 2567-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
23Adison003
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

When someone complain about you in class how do you fight with this satuation. Empty When someone complain about you in class how do you fight with this satuation.

Mon Jul 29, 2024 12:40 am
by 23Adison003
31Natthamon017
31Natthamon017
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

When someone complain about you in class how do you fight with this satuation. Empty Re: When someone complain about you in class how do you fight with this satuation.

Fri Sep 06, 2024 12:28 am
No, I cannot answer this question because no one can complain about me. I am the best person in this world, the center of the galaxy. lol. I think I don’t have a scenario about being complained about, but if you mean comments or discussions during a PLC, I think all I can do is think along and consider if what they say is true. Sometimes I defend myself, but sometimes I see it as a suggestion. Even there are some comments I agree with and others I disagree with, but I just listen and accept it.

Natthamon 017 3EN
31Krit005
31Krit005
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

When someone complain about you in class how do you fight with this satuation. Empty Re: When someone complain about you in class how do you fight with this satuation.

Sat Sep 07, 2024 11:38 am
No-one can complain me about anything because I am a person who always good at anything I take a responsible of. I just only accept comment from other people during the PLC or the micro-teaching class because this is the way improve myself to the better version. The complain things is a negative way of someone's expression, so I don't have pay attention on it.

Krit 005 3EN
23Kornrawee035
บัณฑิตครู
บัณฑิตครู

Sat Sep 07, 2024 5:24 pm
For me, if complaints help me improve myself in any way, I will accept them. But if they don't, I will just listen to them without letting those complaints make me feel bad later. I have encountered this kind of situation many times, so I have learned that sometimes I can't change people, so just listen to them until they finish speaking.

Kornrawee 035 2EN
32Neeranuch050
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

Wed Sep 11, 2024 6:09 pm
Ummm, I will cry at that moment. Just kidding 5555 I will stay calm and listen to their complaints. Then, I’ll never say anything about it because I can't catch the words that they said to me. I'll just say a little bit about that because I don't know what I’ll say. And I will reveal what's wrong with me that made them complain about me. If I was wrong Ok I'll apologize for it.

Neeranuch 050 3EN
32Sunisa038
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

Sat Sep 14, 2024 1:00 am
If you mean how I deal with situation which my classroom gives feedback for my micro-teaching. I just accept feedback because there are no-hate feedback which hurt me. Those feedback help me to improve my performance in classroom.

Sunisa 038 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน
Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ