Taking Risk Room 2567-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
23Adison003
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

What will you do if it's raining heavily and the teacher does not cancel the class? Empty What will you do if it's raining heavily and the teacher does not cancel the class?

Mon Jul 29, 2024 2:55 pm
That's very hard to Decide to go to study or not. for me, I will be late the class for 5-30 minutes and sometimes I will go to study by wet clothes HAHA Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
by 23Adison003
31Natthamon017
31Natthamon017
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

What will you do if it's raining heavily and the teacher does not cancel the class? Empty Re: What will you do if it's raining heavily and the teacher does not cancel the class?

Fri Aug 02, 2024 3:44 am
When I was freshy, some of our teachers allowed us to take the class online when the rain was heavy. However when we grow up as 2EN or 3EN most of the teachers do not cancel the class. When I was 2EN I had little faith that the teacher would cancel the class. However, when you are use to it, you will not have a question even if you are not impressed with that, but you will go to university anyway, we have no choice.

Natthamon 017 3EN
23Kornrawee035
บัณฑิตครู
บัณฑิตครู

What will you do if it's raining heavily and the teacher does not cancel the class? Empty Re: What will you do if it's raining heavily and the teacher does not cancel the class?

Fri Aug 02, 2024 2:36 pm
For me, if I had to go to the old campus, I would choose to go by Songtaew car or use a Grab car. But I prefer going by Songtaew car because it's cheaper. If it's GE classes, I would ride a motorcycle to the new campus by myself. But sometimes, if it's raining heavily and I have to go to the new campus, I would choose to go by Songtaew car or Grab car as well. It depends on the duration and if I'm in a rush or not.

Kornrawee 035 2EN
32Natsirin023
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Fri Aug 02, 2024 4:07 pm
If the teacher does not cancel the class then I can do nothing. I will just go to the class. It does not matter if I get wet or not. Wearing the raincoat or using a car Grab will fix this problem.

Natsirin 023 3EN
32Sunisa038
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

Fri Aug 02, 2024 4:07 pm
Do I have choice? Obviously No! I just get up early and leave early so I will drive slower I used to be because I need extra be careful on the road. I will wear raincoat and helmet to protect my body and my eyes from the rain.

Sunisa 038 3EN
32Piyaphorn025
32Piyaphorn025
รองผู้อำนวยการ
รองผู้อำนวยการ

Sun Aug 04, 2024 11:40 pm
It depends on what subject. If that subject isn’t strict I won’t come because it will be wet for sure and I think the teacher will understand it. If that subject is too strict I must come for sure. If the teacher doesn't mind, I will get wet and sit in the room. I can do it if they want me to go.

Piyaphorn 025 3EN

31Supitchaya039
31Supitchaya039
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

Tue Aug 13, 2024 6:03 pm
OMG, this is such a realistic question! Well, I have to say that there is nothing you can do. All you can do is just you have to go to the class. Although you try to wish to the star for not going to the class, the stars cannot help you. You have to go to the class anyway. I don't know what to say. This is just my experience though.

Supitchaya 039 3EN
31Napatsanan021
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Sun Aug 25, 2024 5:14 pm
I can do nothing but ride my motorcycle carefully. I will manage the time to go to class on time
because riding while raining needs more time than usual. It's so dangerous, I don't know what will happen even if I try to be careful when riding. Even if this makes me feel bad a little bit, I need to go to class anyway.

Napatsanan 021 3EN
32Kanokphan004
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Sun Aug 25, 2024 5:45 pm
Uhmmm, If it rains heavily, I will ride a motocycle carefully, and I will wear the raincoat. Another, I will use the Grab car, it is a good option because I don't have to ride a motocycle among the rain and I'm not wet.

Kanokphan 004 3EN
32Neeranuch050
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

Wed Sep 11, 2024 2:37 am
I have more motivation to go to the class. I have to go if the teacher doesn't cancel the class because it's very important to us to be more responsible.

Neeranuch 050 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน
Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ