Taking Risk Room 2567-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
23Adison003
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Have you ever watched the Olympic Games in France? If so, what do you think about the religious mockery in the performances during the French Olympic Games? Empty Have you ever watched the Olympic Games in France? If so, what do you think about the religious mockery in the performances during the French Olympic Games?

Mon Jul 29, 2024 3:01 pm
In my view, from an artist's perspective, the performance that is currently being discussed as controversial is presented excellently and conveys a profound meaning through the form of art.
By 23Adison003
32Sunisa038
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

Have you ever watched the Olympic Games in France? If so, what do you think about the religious mockery in the performances during the French Olympic Games? Empty Re: Have you ever watched the Olympic Games in France? If so, what do you think about the religious mockery in the performances during the French Olympic Games?

Sat Sep 14, 2024 1:48 am
No I hadn't watched the opening Olympic Games in France. However I will discuss this topic. The show that was not mock the religious, for me that is no hate perspective for Christianity. For me it's just a show and it's their free-rights to express themselves.

Sunisa 038 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน
Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ