Taking Risk Room 2567-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
22ThaNaKrit048_
นิสิตใหม่ EN
นิสิตใหม่ EN

Have you ever watched a Olympics Games before? and What do you think about the previous Olympics Games 2024 in Paris? Empty Have you ever watched a Olympics Games before? and What do you think about the previous Olympics Games 2024 in Paris?

Thu Aug 22, 2024 3:59 pm
I love the ideas in this Olympics Games. It is the first time that Opening Ceremony won’t held in the stadium, this time they use a seine river to held the Opening Ceremony because the urban of Paris is really beautiful, they use the whole city of Paris to be background.
The memory moment for me is Ciline Dion sing a song, L’hymne à l’amour, on the Eiffel tower.

32Neeranuch050
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

Have you ever watched a Olympics Games before? and What do you think about the previous Olympics Games 2024 in Paris? Empty Re: Have you ever watched a Olympics Games before? and What do you think about the previous Olympics Games 2024 in Paris?

Wed Sep 11, 2024 2:26 am
Nope I don't watch the Olympics Games. I like the Thai volleyball team. But, they didn't join the competition so I didn't watch it.

Neeranuch 050 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน
Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ