Taking Risk Room 2567-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
23Krittima036
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Secret tips that you want to tell others and make their lives easier. Empty Secret tips that you want to tell others and make their lives easier.

Mon Jul 29, 2024 3:15 pm
If you want something or want to ask something, just ask. At least you have a chance to get it if you ask. But if you do nothing, you will not have a chance.

Krittima 036 2EN
31Nattaphak049
31Nattaphak049
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Secret tips that you want to tell others and make their lives easier. Empty Re: Secret tips that you want to tell others and make their lives easier.

Tue Jul 30, 2024 4:12 pm
Umm, the first thing that comes to mind when I read this topic is 'keyboard shortcuts.' Everyone always asks me how I can work so quickly, and the secret is using keyboard shortcuts to save time during the work process. For example, Ctrl+A selects all words, Ctrl+Enter creates a new page, and Ctrl+E centers alignment, etc. The more keyboard shortcuts you remember, the faster you will work.

Nattaphak 049 3EN
32Pituthep052
32Pituthep052
นิสิตใหม่ EN
นิสิตใหม่ EN

Secret tips that you want to tell others and make their lives easier. Empty Re: Secret tips that you want to tell others and make their lives easier.

Wed Jul 31, 2024 1:38 am
Personally, I have one thing that I have always thought about since I started studying at university: ‘Don’t cause trouble for yourself.’ To be honest, even if you think this way, it doesn’t mean that life will be any easier. Sometimes, problems come to you. So, I think the secret to making life easier is to stay in your own zone, be responsible for what you can handle, and not overdo something. When you are tired, just take a break. This should make life easier. Give it a try. 😇

Pituthep 052 3EN
31Natthamon017
31Natthamon017
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

Tue Aug 06, 2024 4:13 pm
Do not pay attention to the bad things. I think people already know that. Not paying attention and not caring about some things does not make our life better are the good tips. However, action can be harder than words. By the way, for me this tip really helps me, and if you can do it your life will be really easier.

Natthamon 017 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน
Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ