Taking Risk Room 2567-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you prefer being in relationship or being single ?

+7
31Krit005
31Sasikarn035
32Sunisa038
31Natthamon017
32Piyaphorn025
24Suphawat032
22Tiraphat015
11 posters
Go down
22Tiraphat015
นิสิตใหม่ EN
นิสิตใหม่ EN

Do you prefer being in relationship or being single ? Empty Do you prefer being in relationship or being single ?

Wed Jul 31, 2024 12:44 am
I believe that the right person will come to the right time. If I have to choose I choose being in a relationship because I am the person who believe in true love and it will be good if I have someone to be my side when I have the hard time.

015 Tiraphat 2EN

23Bunyawi017(2) likes this post

24Suphawat032
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Do you prefer being in relationship or being single ? Empty Re: Do you prefer being in relationship or being single ?

Wed Jul 31, 2024 2:42 pm
I prefer being in a relationship because when we in the relationship, we have a close friend that knows everything about you and you know everything about her. We eat together, talk together or share our daily life, share our stories every day.

Suphawat 032 2EN
32Piyaphorn025
32Piyaphorn025
รองผู้อำนวยการ
รองผู้อำนวยการ

Do you prefer being in relationship or being single ? Empty Re: Do you prefer being in relationship or being single ?

Sat Aug 10, 2024 3:24 pm
I choose to be single because I love my freedom. I love myself and I think we should always care about our hearts. If I have a relationship I will choose by myself. I already have someone in my heart. So I'm single cause I am waiting for someone like him. Do you prefer being in relationship or being single ? 1f61c

Piyaphorn 025 3EN
31Natthamon017
31Natthamon017
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

Wed Aug 14, 2024 2:20 am
My answer has probably been consistent for years. I think I prefer being single. I am a very self-centered person, and I like the feeling when I get what I want. In a relationship, you cannot take everything you want if you want to keep the relationship going. I sat down and thought to myself, I think I would rather get what I want than have a boyfriend. Moreover, I cannot imagine how being in a relationship can make me happier than being single.

Natthamon 017 3EN
32Sunisa038
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

Thu Aug 15, 2024 12:23 am
I prefer single. I don’t commit in a relationship for ages. So I afraid to fall in love with someone again because I am not used to it. I also the person who too tired to date someone, holding hands, watching movies, having meals, sharing love and affection, those are activities I can’t even do.

Sunisa 038 3EN
31Sasikarn035
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

Tue Sep 03, 2024 10:01 pm
For now I would say I prefer being single because I only know the benefits of the part of being single since I have never been in a relationship before. I think when we a re single, it comes with an independent and that means I can do whatever I want to do without worrying about my partner or someone else. And since I am can do it well when I am alone so I do not have to wait for someone else to do a thing. However, sometimes I also want to be in a relationship too but I do not know how to start to talk to someone. That is why i am still single till today I guess.

Sasikarn 035 3EN
31Krit005
31Krit005
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

Tue Sep 03, 2024 11:18 pm
Personally, I prefer being in a relationship because this faculty bring me a lot of tiredness and bad feelings. It is good to have someone to talk and do some activity that can help release my involvement. Having someone who always care about myself is the things that I looking for.

Krit 005 3EN
23Phattalamon023
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Wed Sep 04, 2024 8:31 pm
For now, I can say that being single is the best for me because I spent most of time with taking care of myself. I hope that one day I can find someone, I can talk with happily and make me think that being in a relationship, It's not that bad.

Phattalamon 023 2EN
31Siriruethai057
บัณฑิตครู
บัณฑิตครู

Thu Sep 05, 2024 3:30 pm
I think it’s depends on the situation. If you’re single you’ll think single is better than in relationship for sure but I think people will prefer to be in relationship if they found someone to be with better than to be alone. So now I prefer single lol.

Siriruethai 057 3EN
31Wachirawan031
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Fri Sep 06, 2024 8:04 pm
For me I think I prefer being single. I have never been in a relationship so, I don’t know what to do when I get relationship. For now I just want to do anything that I want alone such as watch movies, eating, traveling, or do it with my friends. So, I didn’t think get relationship now. But in the future maybe I will try to be relationship.

Wachirawan 031 3EN
32Neeranuch050
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

Wed Sep 11, 2024 1:59 am
I like both of them. Huhh, I saw this question and then I wanna cry tears filling my eyes. I used to think that being single was good for me. I never wanted to be in a relationship until he came into my life and my mind changed. I’m used to having him. I liked that moment but now I lost him. After that I wanna be single if love causes me so much pain.

Neeranuch 050 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน
Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ