Taking Risk Room 2567-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
23Kornrawee035
บัณฑิตครู
บัณฑิตครู

After a long day, do you prefer to hang out with friends or spend time alone? Empty After a long day, do you prefer to hang out with friends or spend time alone?

Fri Jul 26, 2024 2:10 am
I would choose to spend time alone. I would go back to my dorm and spend time alone. I will scroll on TikTok or watch Youtube videos in my room alone, which is one way to get some rest. And if there's no work I have to do after a long day, I would take a shower and go to bed early.

Kornrawee 035 2EN
24Natnicha046
24Natnicha046
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

After a long day, do you prefer to hang out with friends or spend time alone? Empty Re: After a long day, do you prefer to hang out with friends or spend time alone?

Sun Jul 28, 2024 3:10 pm
I prefer spending time alone. Hanging out with friends is good but I need time to rest too. I will go back to my dorm and watch something on YouTube or TikTok alone. Maybe if I’m exhausted, I will take a nap and have a good rest after a long day.

Natnicha 046 2EN
24Jirasa040
24Jirasa040
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

After a long day, do you prefer to hang out with friends or spend time alone? Empty Re: After a long day, do you prefer to hang out with friends or spend time alone?

Sun Jul 28, 2024 4:45 pm
I like to spend time alone after a long day because meeting a lot of people and hearing a lot of noise can drain my energy. Spending time with friends is enjoyable and fun, but balancing it with some quiet, relaxing time alone helps me recharge.

Jirasa 040 2EN
23Chalida043
23Chalida043
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Sun Jul 28, 2024 9:28 pm
After a long day, I prefer to spend time alone because it helps me relax and recharge. When I hang out with friends, it makes me feel tired. I don’t mean it in a bad way ;____; I just need time to recharge by myself.

Chalida 043 2EN
31Krit005
31Krit005
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

Mon Jul 29, 2024 10:27 pm
I prefer both of them. It depends on my feeling on each day that I'm still energized or tired already. Spend time with friends help me relieve my stress from learning all day because we often play jokes and share each other opinion about topic the we still in doubt. On the days I already tired, I prefer to spend time alone because rest is the best solution to get rid of my tiredness.

Krit 005 3EN
32Piyaphorn025
32Piyaphorn025
รองผู้อำนวยการ
รองผู้อำนวยการ

Sat Aug 03, 2024 3:43 pm
Actually I like to live alone but sometimes it makes me feel crazy because I can not see real people. So I think after a long day I want to hangout with friends and spend time together. We can take a rest while we hangout too. I spend too much time alone now. I think I should change something so that it will be better.

Piyaphorn 025 3EN
32Sunisa038
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

Sat Sep 14, 2024 2:07 am
I prefer hang out with friend. After I had a long days, go outside and eating with friend make me not overthink what I done that day. Because If I have a long day and I spend time alone so I will regret what part I do wrong.

Sunisa 038 3EN
24Wasita028
24Wasita028
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Yesterday at 11:28 pm
I prefer to spend time alone because I love being alone and do what I like to do such as reading books, playing the sims 4 and rotting myself on the bed.

Wasita 028 2EN
24Noppon001
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Today at 11:27 am
Actually, I am an extrovert person so I love to hang out with ma friends. When I spend time with friends I’m happy we talk and maybe dance together. Especially, hanging out with old friends, we talk everything that we met and talk about our old story.

Noppon 001
ขึ้นไปข้างบน
Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ