Taking Risk Room 2567-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
32Warisa032
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Are you concerned with face-recognition technology? Empty Are you concerned with face-recognition technology?

Wed Jul 31, 2024 7:24 pm
I am not concerned about face-recognition technology because let’s be honest and try to think about the real world, there are many crimes. I think it looks like face-recognition technology is crossing the line of our lives, but it makes our lives have more safety. Look back in the past, some crimes could not be investigated because no one could catch or see the criminals.

Warisa 032
32Piyaphorn025
32Piyaphorn025
รองผู้อำนวยการ
รองผู้อำนวยการ

Are you concerned with face-recognition technology? Empty Re: Are you concerned with face-recognition technology?

Fri Aug 09, 2024 10:18 pm
Of course ^^ Sometimes I think it is not safe and some of the applications have this technology. It is easy for criminals to access our information. I don't know what I should do. How can we avoid it and can protect ourselves better.

Piyaphorn 025 3EN
31Supitchaya039
31Supitchaya039
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

Are you concerned with face-recognition technology? Empty Re: Are you concerned with face-recognition technology?

Sat Aug 10, 2024 5:36 am
Personally, I am worried about this concern because I believe that the more technology develops, the more it becomes frightening. Especially, when an advanced technology, face-recognition technology is in the hands of people who have authority to do anything. It genuinely makes me concerned if people who have authorities to access someone’s data are trying to spy on or monitor my life without my permission. That is so frightening! Lastly, I hope that no one will use this technology to do something bad or monitor people's lives unnecessarily.

Supitchaya 039 3EN
32Patcharin026
32Patcharin026
บัณฑิตครู
บัณฑิตครู

Sat Aug 10, 2024 2:24 pm
I am not concerned but, I agree with the statement that technology is not one hundred percent safe or perfect. There is a thing called a bug too. Using FR in some industries or services such as banks, hospitals, or security provides convenience to users. On the other hand, FR can be used badly and harm our daily lives too.

Patcharin 026 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน
Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ