Taking Risk Room 2567-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
23Adison003
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

How does using technology like study apps and online resources change the way you study? Empty How does using technology like study apps and online resources change the way you study?

Sun Aug 25, 2024 11:44 pm
I Think about both the benefits and challenges of using digital tools in your study routine. How can I/you use technology wisely to improve your learning without relying too much on it?

23Adison003 2EN
32Sunisa038
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

How does using technology like study apps and online resources change the way you study? Empty Re: How does using technology like study apps and online resources change the way you study?

Sat Sep 14, 2024 2:29 am
Yes, I agree with you online tools can help us with study but if you relies on online tools it's can destroys you how to study. For examples, I often use Chat GPT when I want to answer some questions, after I got an answer, I will interpret and compare with reliable resource again.

Sunisa 038 3EN
31Siriruethai057
บัณฑิตครู
บัณฑิตครู

How does using technology like study apps and online resources change the way you study? Empty Re: How does using technology like study apps and online resources change the way you study?

Sat Sep 14, 2024 12:16 pm
I think technology it’s a double-edged sword. Like, for me the technology can help me from study for sure example ChatGPT or another AI can help me to do my homework or Canva can help me for create a slide but another way technology can make me lazy to do my work too cuz everything is so easy like I can finish my work in a few minutes so I can be a lazy person lmao.

Siriruethai 057 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน
Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ