Taking Risk Room 2567-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
32Warisa032
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

After graduation do you think you will keep in touch with uni friends? Empty After graduation do you think you will keep in touch with uni friends?

Wed Jul 31, 2024 7:40 pm
Yes, I do. I can’t know about the future which hasn’t happened, but i will try my best to keep in touch with university friends. They help me with many things, they stand by my side. It has nothing to leave them behind. I love my uni friends.

Warisa 032
32Piyaphorn025
32Piyaphorn025
รองผู้อำนวยการ
รองผู้อำนวยการ

After graduation do you think you will keep in touch with uni friends? Empty Re: After graduation do you think you will keep in touch with uni friends?

Fri Aug 09, 2024 10:15 pm
I’m not sure cause we are from different provinces. It is maybe 50/50 percent I’m not guaranteed. I think for someone we have a different way and long distance will let us far away from each other. But I will remember all of my EN65 friends. We had the hardest time together and it was the very best moment for me. Good luck. I hope all of you will be happy and stay healthy.

Piyaphorn 025 3EN
31Supitchaya039
31Supitchaya039
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

After graduation do you think you will keep in touch with uni friends? Empty Re: After graduation do you think you will keep in touch with uni friends?

Sat Aug 10, 2024 5:48 am
Wow, this is such an interesting question! The answer is “No, I will not keep in touch with people here.” I don't know. It’s kind of hard to explain. Some may not get it if I try to explain more about my reasons. Anyway, I will do what I want to do. That's all!

Supitchaya 039 3EN
32Patcharin026
32Patcharin026
บัณฑิตครู
บัณฑิตครู

Sat Aug 10, 2024 10:37 am
Absolutely yes!! We have had a hard time together. We cry, smile, and fight. It would be great if we keep in touch and keep supporting each other after uni. Anyway, we will not meet as often as we are doing, but I believe that we will keep in touch.
Thank you my "friends".

Patcharin 026 3EN
32Neeranuch050
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

Wed Sep 11, 2024 5:59 pm
Yes, I will. I love my friend in the University. I will keep in touch with them except they don't want to keep in touch with me. For me, I think the relationship in the University is more stable than in high school. Maybe, after graduation we can meet and talk about our life working.

Neeranuch 050 3EN
32Sunisa038
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

Sat Sep 14, 2024 1:04 am
Yes, I will. We passed through many situation that I can't do by only myself, but we done together. However, I am not good with keep in touch with people, especially when we will not see each other. I will try my best to keep in touch with friend.

Sunisa 038 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน
Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ