Taking Risk Room 2567-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is the world we live in now real?

+5
32Piyaphorn025
31Siriruethai057
23Marisa055
24Wisarn030
31Supitchaya039
9 posters
Go down
31Supitchaya039
31Supitchaya039
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

Is the world we live in now real? Empty Is the world we live in now real?

Mon Jul 01, 2024 2:59 am
Well, honestly, I sometimes think the world I have been living in nowadays is not real. I feel like everything around me is something that I delude myself. It’s like my life is not even real because I feel empty yet confused! Maybe I occasionally have thoughts like that because, in my free time, I like to listen to podcasts that talk about life theories and conspiracy theories. Some of them make me curious about my life and existence. I sometimes think that there is someone controlling my thoughts and everyone around me is just a character in someone’s game. That's a bit creepy, right? Anyway, I think the world I live in now might not be real.  Question

Supitchaya 039 3EN
24Wisarn030
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Is the world we live in now real? Empty Re: Is the world we live in now real?

Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:44 pm
In my opinion I think It's real. Sometime when I was dreaming, I knew it wasn't real and something weird happened in my dream, such as a strange sky and I felt extremely thrilled after looking at the sky. Than I woke up and I felt mindful in the real world even if sometime I think someone is watching us. I cannot imagine that the world I live right now is fake.

Wisarn 030 2EN

แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย 24Wisarn030 เมื่อ Sat Jul 27, 2024 5:15 pm, ทั้งหมด 1 ครั้ง
23Marisa055
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Wed Jul 03, 2024 8:36 pm
I've heard of the simulation world theory briefly and some points actually got me going "Wait, it's true." But still, for me it's only a fun thing to think about. And let's say my opinion is, this world is real.

Well, whether it's real or not, we still have some responsibilities to do. Even though they may be some quests added by the simulation world developers.

แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย 23Marisa055 เมื่อ Wed Jul 03, 2024 8:37 pm, ทั้งหมด 1 ครั้ง (Reason for editing : Grammar mistake)
31Siriruethai057
บัณฑิตครู
บัณฑิตครู

Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:51 pm
I told with myself many times that why am I living in the same bored world when I watched Doctor Strange. I think as we might have any multi world for ourselves furthermore we run away from cruel world and live in there. It quite be real, but I think it is just visualization for me. Everything I touch, everything I see I ,Ean everything is delusion. On cringe day I could wake up and say with myself like "Do I dream or it doesn't Rea'l" Many things happened in my life like a phenomenon or incredible thing because it is me who does not be.

Siriruethai 057 3EN
32Piyaphorn025
32Piyaphorn025
รองผู้อำนวยการ
รองผู้อำนวยการ

Mon Jul 08, 2024 6:26 pm
Yes! Why not. This world is the real world. I believe everything that I see is real but if I have a chance I want to have joy in the multiverse world. It has something in another world for sure I guess.

Piyaphorn 025 3EN
32Sunisa038
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

Sat Jul 13, 2024 10:29 pm
A: Do you think this world is real or fake?
B: I think this world is real. Oh no, it's fake.
Sometimes I feel like this world is real when I'm happy. When I'm guilty, everything looks unreal, like only me who always makes mistakes, as if God is tricking me all the time. Does anyone else have difficult life like me, or is it because I am the main character in a movie, so my life will always struggle?

Sunisa 038 3EN

31Natthamon017
31Natthamon017
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

Fri Aug 02, 2024 2:50 am
Well, interesting question. Re-al or Fa-ke! I do not know too! By the way, when I was young, I was really in love and obsessed with Barbie. I always thought I was just a character of the story that Barbie told to her daughter, like each of us playing a role that was written by Barbie's creators. Maybe, right now, the audience of Barbie is watching us!

Natthamon 017 3EN
32Neeranuch050
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:16 pm
For me, I think the world that we live in now is real because we can touch things, we can see a world, we can do an action to people, we can talk to people, we have community society. I think it is real for me. I just know that something that I do, I live, I see now is real. Because what we do will have an effect on it.

Neeranuch 050 3EN
32Kittiyaphong006
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Sat Aug 31, 2024 9:26 pm
Of course. I don’t believe about next world. I believe that this is the real world and the final world. You need to make everything be the best if you don’t want to feel disappointed.

Kittiyaphong 3EN 006
ขึ้นไปข้างบน
Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ