Taking Risk Room 2567-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
31Supitchaya039
31Supitchaya039
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

How to live in the cruel world? Empty How to live in the cruel world?

Mon Aug 12, 2024 11:19 pm
Please, everyone don’t hate me because I want to answer try finding a girlfriend. Embarassed  I use to live in the cruel world before. Then I met my girlfriend.  So, I don’t have to live in the cruel world anymore. She brings me back to this beautiful world and I’m really glad that I have her. Ooh, that’s so sweet. I can’t help but shy. Embarassed Bye bye. 👋

Supitchaya 039 3EN
31Napatsanan021
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

How to live in the cruel world? Empty Re: How to live in the cruel world?

Sun Aug 25, 2024 5:08 pm
Loving yourselves. Be kind to the one who loves you and the one who you love too. So they will be kind to you. They can be by your side, when you have a hard time. That’s why you need to consider their feelings too, not just yours. Don’t care about the things that hurt your feelings, and avoid them. To make it easy, you need to care about yourself more than anything.

Napatsanan 021 3EN

31Natthamon017
31Natthamon017
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

Sat Sep 07, 2024 11:06 pm
Well, my way might seem selfish, but I believe that caring less about others and learning to say 'no' are the things that can help us survive in this cruel world. I do not mean you have to refuse to do what is your duty. Just sometimes, take a moment to consider if that something is truly your responsibility or not. If it is not, do not care about it, ignore it. Pay attention only to the people who really care about you. Do not tie your happiness too much to others. It's okay to find happiness through others, but always stay mindful and remember that 'forever' doesn’t always happen.

Natthamon 017 3EN
32Neeranuch050
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

Wed Sep 11, 2024 1:17 am
How did you know it's a cruel world? If you thought that was a cruel world, I will share my thoughts with you. If you think it is cruel for you, you should accept that and find a way to avoid it. I think the world is not cruel but people are cruel. You might think “nevermind” just a second it's a past. Keep going on.

Neeranuch 050 3EN
32Sunisa038
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

Tue Sep 17, 2024 3:50 pm
For me, the world is not cruel to me but the person who cruel towards me is myself. I living of the cruel world I created. I pressure, look down, angry, frustrated to myself the most more than who ever did that to me.

Sunisa 038 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน
Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ