Taking Risk Room 2567-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
31Krit005
31Krit005
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

What’s the best way to start the day? Empty What’s the best way to start the day?

Sat Sep 07, 2024 2:45 pm
The best way to start the day in my opinion is having a cup coffee or tea. Coffee or Tea can stimulate my energy to do something that requires much attention or focus. For coffee, the prior benefit is to make my stomach rumble and need to go to toilet before go to study. For tea, it contains certain substances that help maintain focus on work for along time.

Krit 005 3EN
31Siriruethai057
บัณฑิตครู
บัณฑิตครู

What’s the best way to start the day? Empty Re: What’s the best way to start the day?

Sat Sep 07, 2024 3:17 pm
Wake up. If you open your eyes in the morning that’s mean your day has start even if you are lazy or not but when you wake up and get out of the bed you’ll start the day.

Siriruethai 057 3EN
31Sasikarn035
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

What’s the best way to start the day? Empty Re: What’s the best way to start the day?

Sat Sep 07, 2024 3:49 pm
To start a day with a good thing, I just listen to the music that I like and, it will make my day better. In one day, I do not know what is going to happen but all I can do is just prepare myself to deal with anything in that day. Even some days are not so good but it okay. I just happy to start a day with something that make me happy. I think just start a day with happiness will make everything better.

Sasikarn 035 3EN
31Wachirawan031
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Sat Sep 07, 2024 4:40 pm
For me the best way to start the day is take a shower. Take a shower can make me fresh from sleep. If I didn’t take a shower I will not go out because I think I have a bad smell from sleep. Smell is a something that has to worry. I think it is an easy way to start the day. And I think drinking water is also a good way for start the day. Water is important for health so, drinking water it's like waking up your body to start working.

Wachirawan 031 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน
Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ