Taking Risk Room 2567-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
23Adison003
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

What is your opinion about traveling to Mahasarakham province? Empty What is your opinion about traveling to Mahasarakham province?

Sun Aug 25, 2024 11:56 pm
I visited Kang Loeng Chan Reservoir, and it was incredibly relaxing and peaceful. The serene environment provided a perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of daily life. It was a wonderful place to unwind and enjoy nature.

23Adison003 2EN
32Neeranuch050
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

What is your opinion about traveling to Mahasarakham province? Empty Re: What is your opinion about traveling to Mahasarakham province?

Wed Sep 11, 2024 5:51 pm
IDK. But, I think Mahasarakham is not good to travel. I don't think I have a place that interests me. I lived in Mahasarakham for 3 years but I didn't know much about the place in Mahasarakham not that much.

Neeranuch 050 3EN
23Kornrawee035
บัณฑิตครู
บัณฑิตครู

What is your opinion about traveling to Mahasarakham province? Empty Re: What is your opinion about traveling to Mahasarakham province?

Thu Sep 12, 2024 1:19 am
Since I've been around the old MSU campus and the new MSU campus, I would say this city is quite a peaceful town. There is not much to do, just Sermthai Complex and nothing else. Especially when there is a holiday, the new campus will be quieter than usual. However, around 4-5 p.m. at the new campus, it can be very chaotic with long traffic jams sometimes.

Kornrawee 035 2EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน
Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ