Taking Risk Room 2567-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could you share your favorite place in Mahasarakham?

+7
31Nattaphak049
24Chaiyapong010
24Pimthong022
31Siriruethai057
32Sunisa038
32Piyaphorn025
32Kittiyaphong006
11 posters
Go down
32Kittiyaphong006
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Could you share your favorite place in Mahasarakham?  Empty Could you share your favorite place in Mahasarakham?

Thu Jul 11, 2024 3:10 pm
I love the restaurant name “homeless”. Because this place is not far away from my dorm and the price is not expensive. I love to hang out with my friends in this place.

Kittiyaphong 3EN 006
32Piyaphorn025
32Piyaphorn025
รองผู้อำนวยการ
รองผู้อำนวยการ

Could you share your favorite place in Mahasarakham?  Empty Re: Could you share your favorite place in Mahasarakham?

Fri Jul 12, 2024 11:10 am
My favorite place is a little garden that in the evening will have people go to exercise. It is next to the Chalermprakiat Building. I don’t know what we call that place but it has many flowers and some people go to check in there. In the evening the environment around there is so good. ^^

Piyaphorn 025 3EN
32Sunisa038
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

Could you share your favorite place in Mahasarakham?  Empty Re: Could you share your favorite place in Mahasarakham?

Sat Jul 13, 2024 4:34 am
My favorite place in Mahasarakham is Serm Thai Plaza. I don't know much about places in Mahasarakham, and Serm Thai Plaza is the closest to me for shopping with a variety of stores. I also like Mena Mesa café, which is a very good café with reasonable prices.

Sunisa 038 3EN
31Siriruethai057
บัณฑิตครู
บัณฑิตครู

Sat Jul 13, 2024 9:20 pm
My room actually the one answer for this question "My room"
It is my favorite place to sleep, rest, weep, and be myself.

Siriruethai 057 3EN
24Pimthong022
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Sat Jul 13, 2024 10:55 pm
My favorite place in Mahasarakham is Kaeng Loeng Chan. I went there once with my friend. Many friends recommend me to go there of several times, they said it has a nice scenery along the way we cycling and if we done with cycling we can get some food to eat. At first I heard that I thought it's ordinary and a bit boring (I don't like putting myself to a tough situation lol). But when I got there all what my friends told me was true, stunning scenery, good weather, peaceful but about foods I can't tell how great it was because at that time when I finished cycling(around1hrs and half) the storms came lol so all seller didn't wait for us to taste any foods555. After that we talk about Kaeng Loeng Chan for a hundred of time to our friends. It was a good place to hang out and boost our mental health after studying. Laughing

Pimthong 2EN 022
24Chaiyapong010
นิสิตใหม่ EN
นิสิตใหม่ EN

Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:58 am
I really like to go to the cafe here. Name’s Taste Kham Riang . It is a shop with a good atmosphere, calm. I like to sit here alone often when I want to be with myself.

Chaiyapong 010 2EN
31Nattaphak049
31Nattaphak049
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Tue Jul 30, 2024 6:21 pm
The first place that comes to mind is "Health Park" also known as "Suan Jok."
I often went to this place when I was feeling depressed during my first year.
I call this time as 'Suan Jok therapy.'
When I was stressed from studying, I liked watching the fish in the pond and the surface of the water.
While I watched the fish, my mind relaxed from everything.

Nattaphak 049 3EN
23Gamonphon034
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Tue Jul 30, 2024 6:26 pm
For me it’s my room.because I can be myself when I stay at room alone.I can do anything what I want to do.and it’s feel really relax for me when stays in My room.when I go out side and met a lot of people I feel so tired but when I come back to my room it’s feel like It’s the best place for me.

Ice 034 2EN
31Natthamon017
31Natthamon017
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

Fri Aug 02, 2024 1:30 am
Sorry if my answer might disappointed you, but my favorite place in Mahasarakham is my dorm (even though there are many things that really make me upset). My dorm is surrounded by eateries and convenience shops. It fits with my lifestyle. I can go to the eateries easily when I am hungry. And I love to stay in my room because I can do the things I love freely, such as listening to music and watching movies.

Natthamon 017 3EN
32Neeranuch050
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

Wed Sep 11, 2024 2:20 am
I like a park nearby Chaloem Phrakiat Convention Hall. Today, I went there for a walk. I walked around there alone. I listened to music while I walked. It felt good that I spent time for myself and made me think about many things that happened in my life. Moreover, there’s a beautiful flower blooming around there. I took a picture of flowers. It's a little thing that makes me feel better. It's a peaceful place. There’s not a lot of people. I like it.

Neeranuch 050 3EN
31Sasikarn035
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

Wed Sep 11, 2024 11:21 am
Can I say my favorite place is my room in the dormitory. I just like to stay in my room as much as I can. Moreover, I do not know much about places to go in Mahasarakham. Most of the time I just go between the dorm and the faculty. However if I have to recommend some place that would be library. It cool and has space for everyone to go to work or do the team work there. There are many books and service for you to help you do the work conveniently.

Sasikarn 035 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน
Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ