Taking Risk Room 2567-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which year of high school was the best year for you?

+5
31Krit005
31Sasikarn035
24Wasita028
31Jiramet009
24Petwarawut053
9 posters
Go down
24Petwarawut053
24Petwarawut053
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Which year of high school was the best year for you? Empty Which year of high school was the best year for you?

Tue Aug 27, 2024 12:37 am
My favorite year in the high school was M.4. I remember having a countdown party in my house with my friends. My parents went to countdown at my grandfather's house but I didn't go with them because I arranged a countdown party already. Me and my friends cooked all the foods by ourselves. We ate and played games until it's 23:50. And then we launched fireworks into the sky. Don't worry though, it was safe to do so.

Petwarawut 053 2EN
31Jiramet009
31Jiramet009
บัณฑิตครู
บัณฑิตครู

Which year of high school was the best year for you? Empty Re: Which year of high school was the best year for you?

Thu Aug 29, 2024 7:05 pm
I think it was when I was in grade 8. There were so many things to do in those interval. Each things I had done are so funny and energetic, such as playing football with old friends, playing board games, and playing hide and seek. Not gonna lie, it’s so much more funnier than my current life. I wish I could turn back time.

Jiramet 3EN 009
24Wasita028
24Wasita028
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Which year of high school was the best year for you? Empty Re: Which year of high school was the best year for you?

Sat Aug 31, 2024 12:41 am
I think for me is my first year of high school. There were a lot of changes when I was in my first year at high school. At that time I choose to change my class program from SMTE program to English-French program after the end of the first semester. When I talked to my mom about this she was okay but then there were my aunts and granny who said I was just ‘not trying hard enough’ to fit in there, this is the first change because they have never been like this. The second change is my environment, when I was in SMTE program, i sense so much stress and serious vibe but when I move in EFP the vibe and environment is the opposite. Another change in my first year in high school is I had met a lot of people. All in all, it was a year that make me feel like ‘I have found my place’.

Wasita 028 2EN
31Sasikarn035
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

Fri Sep 06, 2024 5:25 pm
I think it was grade 11. In this year, I have done so many things with my friends. The biggest part that I remember was being the leadership of the sport's day. I take the responsibility of the lead of futsal and stand. I have never done this before and I think it was fun to do. I really enjoyed for being in this part in a school.

Sasikarn 035 3EN
31Krit005
31Krit005
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

Fri Sep 06, 2024 7:05 pm
When I was at hight school edge, it was my new experience to become a teenager, and I could find myself being good at something. For the year that I like the most is second year or Matthayom 5 because I found my truly best friends at this age, and my homeroom's teacher inspired me to learn something about language.

Krit 005 3EN
31Wachirawan031
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Fri Sep 06, 2024 7:23 pm
For me I think it was when I was in M.6. It was time that I can come back to school in the last semester. Because when M.4 and M.5 it has Covid-19, I have to learn online that it means I can’t see my friends face to face. For M.6 It was a great time that I have spent time with my friends before we leave. It has many memories with high school.

Wachirawan 031 3EN
31Natthamon017
31Natthamon017
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

Sat Sep 07, 2024 11:30 pm
Wow, this question is so hard to answer. I think each year has a different feeling. However, if I have to choose, I will choose the first year. If I do not misunderstand, it was 2020. At that time, there was already have news about COVID, but in the early of the year, it was just the outbreak in China, it was not the pandemic all over the world. I was still able to go to school as usual, spend time with my friends, and walk into school holding hands with my sister. That year, I left the club where I participated for 3 years, tried new things like being an MC, and got to know new people because some of my close friends transferred schools.

Natthamon 017 3EN
32Piyaphorn025
32Piyaphorn025
รองผู้อำนวยการ
รองผู้อำนวยการ

Thu Sep 12, 2024 11:36 pm
For me is grade 10 because I do so many things that I want to do. I will be myself more than before. I am brave to do something challenging. I can travel alone for the first time without my sister or my friends. Everything was good at that time. My friends are nice. I really miss them and miss that time. I love you

Piyaphorn 025 3EN
32Sunisa038
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

Sat Sep 14, 2024 1:11 am
When I was grade 10 which is the first of high school was good year for me. That's time I just read unserious books one per a day. Just go to school and study. I was not focus about future and I just grade 10 student who just focus on study in class.

Sunisa 038 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน
Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ