Taking Risk Room 2567-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you feel about the first half of the year?

+7
24Piyathida020
32Piyaphorn025
31Sasikarn035
31Natthamon017
24Chaiyapong010
23Krittima036
31Khampeeraphan003
11 posters
Go down
31Khampeeraphan003
31Khampeeraphan003
บัณฑิตครู
บัณฑิตครู

How do you feel about the first half of the year? Empty How do you feel about the first half of the year?

Mon Jul 29, 2024 2:44 am
I am proud of myself that I can survive to the half of this year. I learn many things form 6 month ago. I can say I pass through many situations that I think it was difficult to passing, but I can. I will do my best on the next 6 months. I wish I can do it every thing. I hope all of you too.

Khampeeraphan 003 3EN
23Krittima036
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

How do you feel about the first half of the year? Empty Re: How do you feel about the first half of the year?

Mon Jul 29, 2024 1:52 pm
Time flies so fast. Kids born in 2004, this year they are 20 years old. And yes, I am 20 years old now, so it makes me start thinking about becoming an adult seriously. There are many feelings, both worries about the future and reviewing everything that has happened in my life. When I opened my eyes again, in five months it would be the new year. I felt that I had not done anything significant. But this year, I tried to do something new. I wish that I would find myself soon. I want to know what kind of adult I will be. I don't know. The future is really uncertain. I hope that those who read my answer will encourage me and I hope that they will find themselves as well.

Krittima 036 2EN
24Chaiyapong010
นิสิตใหม่ EN
นิสิตใหม่ EN

How do you feel about the first half of the year? Empty Re: How do you feel about the first half of the year?

Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:54 am
There are many events that happened in the first half of the year. Both good and bad experiences But anyway, it is an experience, fun, tired, there are many emotions, meet friends, eat together, study together.

Chaiyapong 010 2EN
31Natthamon017
31Natthamon017
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

Fri Aug 02, 2024 8:48 pm
I think the time pass flies so fast. I can still remember the day I celebrated New Year's in my hometown. It does not look like it happened around 6 - 7 months ago. It look like not that long. I think I cannot manage the time of the first half of the year well. I think I am really messed up with many things, research, and many documents with the camp. At that time I told myself I need to improve, but right now I am still the same.

Natthamon 017 3EN
31Sasikarn035
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

Sat Aug 03, 2024 12:37 pm
For this year, my first half of the year was quite confuse and fast. I have done so many thing which are hard to do and have a lot. I have to experience all the thing that I have never done it before. When I was doing it, I think it was so hard and I did not want to do it. Eventhough, I have to do it in the end. I tried so hard to do everything with my best so that I will feel sorry again. But life is not easy. I ahve to do more and more I guess.

Sasikarn 035 3EN
32Piyaphorn025
32Piyaphorn025
รองผู้อำนวยการ
รองผู้อำนวยการ

Fri Aug 09, 2024 4:24 pm
It was very tiring. I started doing the research in April until now. I need to prepare for the teacher license exam in September. I am still confused about whether something is correct or not. I am sad and feel bad sometimes. I’m happy and also crying. I laugh but I’m not happy. I say that I’m ok but it is not. By the way, I'm ready to do everything I want to be a better person. Hopefully I can do it. Let’s gooooooo!

Piyaphorn 025 3EN
24Piyathida020
24Piyathida020
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Tue Aug 13, 2024 7:29 pm
I feel great! I can’t express my feelings in the first half year in one word. I think it’s all good. Sometimes bad things happened but I handled it well (I think). I have tried a lot of new things, met new people, and I think I’m doing great. I can see improvement in my life. I hope I won’t lose myself along the journey. sunny

Piyathida 020 2EN
24Saynamthip060
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Fri Aug 30, 2024 9:51 pm
Time flies! I’ve finished many things but still feel like I haven’t done anything. I think it’s because I’ve been busy with various tasks, but I think everything in the first half of the year is going well. I can see improvement in my work, so overall, everything is great for me.

Saynamthip 060 2EN
31Krit005
31Krit005
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

Fri Aug 30, 2024 10:19 pm
This year hasn't been great for me because I've faced many inevitable problems that have devastated my life as a junior student in this major. Time files, and now, half way through the year, I realize I haven't achieved anything I'm proud of yet. Perhaps, it might be a curse of what I promised with the temple's holy things since I was a freshman. I think it's time for me to give them what I promised to discharge my life from a fetal bond.

Krit 005 3EN
32Phisit055
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Sat Aug 31, 2024 11:52 pm
For my first half of the year, it was a time when I gained a lot of experience both in terms of study and life. Many lessons came into my life. Many types of people came into my life. I learned from these things. I learned lessons and remembered how to live in the present and the future. Overall, this half of the year was considered a fairly good time. Even though there were many sad things, I was still able to continue living in the second half of the year. The first half of the year will be a lesson and memory for me forever.

Phisit 055 3EN
32Sunisa038
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

Thu Sep 05, 2024 8:29 pm
I find it really hard to handle my life. No one can hurt me more than I’ve hurt myself. I haven’t done anything that I actually wanted to do; I’ve just done what I had to. I still can’t answer what I’m good at, but I do know what I’m not.

Sunisa 038 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน
Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ