Taking Risk Room 2567-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
24Risa027
24Risa027
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

What was your first reaction when Oasis announced their reunion? Empty What was your first reaction when Oasis announced their reunion?

Fri Aug 30, 2024 9:41 pm
My first reaction was excitement and surprise because this is something I’ve been waiting for a long time since I became their fans. While I was taking exam, I focused on their announcement and wondered if they just re-releasing an album again. But the result was they are coming back together! I was really happy to hear that Oasis was reunion!

Risa 027 2EN
24Wasita028
24Wasita028
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

What was your first reaction when Oasis announced their reunion? Empty Re: What was your first reaction when Oasis announced their reunion?

Sat Aug 31, 2024 12:25 am
I’m not a fan of Oasis but I have heard a lot about them. Even I’m not a fan, I was so shocked because it’s been so longgggg since the DISBAND then they just reunion. I feel really good for their fans!

Wasita 028 2EN

24Risa027 likes this post

31Natthamon017
31Natthamon017
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

What was your first reaction when Oasis announced their reunion? Empty Re: What was your first reaction when Oasis announced their reunion?

Thu Sep 05, 2024 11:44 pm
I am not a fan of Oasis. I just heard some of the news and the beef between them. So, my first reaction was, "Wow, I like the drama," or "Do people who buy a ticket get a free boxing show as a bonus?" But then I thought, "Maybe it won't happen like in the past because they've changed, right?” JK! And if their fans did not feel well about my message I am sorry. Actually I am happy for their fans. It is a long wait. Hope all of their fans have a chance to get tickets and meet Oasis without any obstacles.

Natthamon 017 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน
Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ