Taking Risk Room 2567-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
31Supitchaya039
31Supitchaya039
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

What is your favorite song by Oasis? Empty What is your favorite song by Oasis?

Fri Jul 05, 2024 4:25 pm
My favorite songs by Oasis are Live Forever and Slide Away. The first song is Live Forever. Whenever I feel down, this song always reminds me that I I should just live my live the way I want to live. Just ignore other people and live my life like Oasis’s songs. The lines that Liam sings, "maybe you're the same as me. We see things they'll never see. You and I are gonna live forever" always brings me back.
Second is Slide Away. From this song, I like the lines, "Slide in, baby, together we'll fly," and " I don't know. I don't care. All I know is you can take me there." Those lines always hype me up!

Supitchaya 039 3EN

24Risa027 likes this post

32Piyaphorn025
32Piyaphorn025
รองผู้อำนวยการ
รองผู้อำนวยการ

What is your favorite song by Oasis? Empty Re: What is your favorite song by Oasis?

Mon Jul 08, 2024 6:14 pm
I’m sorry but I think I never listen to their songs. I already searched it before answering this question. I haven't found the song that I think I have heard. Next time I will listen to more songs by Oasis.

Piyaphorn 025 3EN
32Thananya018
32Thananya018
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

What is your favorite song by Oasis? Empty Re: What is your favorite song by Oasis?

Wed Jul 10, 2024 11:14 pm
Don't Look Back In Anger, classic right? I think it's the famous Oasis song that everyone has heard before. The story behind this song, which made to its viral success, is quite sad. Also, the person who wrote the lyrics mentioned that they didn't have any idea what the lyrics were about.  Crying or Very sad

Thananya 018 3EN
24Risa027
24Risa027
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Thu Jul 11, 2024 1:34 pm
Wow! I really excited to find someone who loves listening to Oasis like me!
For me the most favorite song of Oasis is “Listen up” because this song tells us how to be ourselves and don’t care of others people said.
This is lyrics that I love in this song

“But I don't believe in magic
Life is automatic
But I don't mind being on my own”

Risa 2EN 027

24Jirasa040 likes this post

32Sunisa038
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

Sat Jul 13, 2024 6:31 pm
My favorite song by Oasis is "Married With Children." This song describes a situation when you argue with your partner, saying things like "I'm sick of you now, I want to be alone for a while, I want to go back home, goodbye," but knowing you'll come back to them anyway. This song really so me. I recommend it!

Sunisa 038 3EN

31Natthamon017
31Natthamon017
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

Sat Sep 07, 2024 11:29 pm
Well, I am not a fan of Oasis. I only heard their songs from various platforms. There is a day that I listen to the other songs and their songs are running after that. I do not know their songs that much. However, I find it is okay when I listen to the song and it automatically makes the playlist of Oasis. I think their songs are rock songs that aren't hard to listen to and have a distinctive quality with some deep meaning in the lyrics. Anyway, there is 1 song that I always search to listen to when I think about Oasis, Whatever, I'm free to say whatever I
Whatever I like, if it's wrong or right, it's alright. Maybe I can call this song is my favorite song from Oasis.

Natthamon 017 3EN
32Neeranuch050
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

Wed Sep 11, 2024 2:08 am
I didn’t have a favorite song by Oasis. I don’t know about Oasis. I think I have to search more about Oasis.

Neeranuch 050 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน
Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ