Taking Risk Room 2567-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
32Warisa032
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Do you watch house of the dragons? Can you share your thoughts about it? Empty Do you watch house of the dragons? Can you share your thoughts about it?

Sat Aug 31, 2024 6:41 pm
It’s one of my favorite series. First, I watched the Game of thrones before and I liked this kind of series but no one can compete with it. After I knew House of dragons was released I watched it immediately and that was an amazing series. It gave us Game of thrones vibes.

Warisa 032 3EN
31Natthamon017
31Natthamon017
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

Do you watch house of the dragons? Can you share your thoughts about it? Empty Re: Do you watch house of the dragons? Can you share your thoughts about it?

Fri Sep 06, 2024 12:10 am
Yes, I do. I love fantasy stories, so I decided to watch it. Even though I feel a little bit awkward with the family tree. For me, Rhaenyra is so demure, gorgeous, empowering, and strong. I am really lost in her beauty and love her relationship with Syrax. In addition, I am upset with Alicent, but at the same time, I pity her because she spends her whole life following others. However, her poor listening skill led to wars.

Ps. I am 99.99% team black.

Natthamon 017 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน
Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ