Taking Risk Room 2567-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
21Narumon049
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

If you a time traveler what time you want to go and why ? Empty If you a time traveler what time you want to go and why ?

Sun Jul 14, 2024 4:39 pm
I will go back to 2010  because in that time i just a little kid that don’t hav to stress like this day
I can happy and enjoy my little happiness from playing with friends,doing a roll play,watching cartoon,eat,sleep.

Naruemon 049 2EN
32Piyaphorn025
32Piyaphorn025
รองผู้อำนวยการ
รองผู้อำนวยการ

If you a time traveler what time you want to go and why ? Empty Re: If you a time traveler what time you want to go and why ?

Sun Jul 14, 2024 10:25 pm
I’m not sure that it can go to the future right. If it can, I will go to the future. I want to know what I’m going to be and what I'm doing at that time. Will I be happy with my family, or will I marry? That's funny! But I think I’m not married. Wink

Piyaphorn 025 3EN
32Kanokphan004
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

If you a time traveler what time you want to go and why ? Empty Re: If you a time traveler what time you want to go and why ?

Sun Jul 14, 2024 11:37 pm
I want to go to travel as much as I can. hahaha I don't want to go back to the last year or other, but I want I have time on weekend to go. Nowadays, I realize that every weekend has a meaning for me.

Kanokphan 004 3EN
31Natthamon017
31Natthamon017
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

Fri Aug 02, 2024 12:13 am
At first, I thought going to the future it might be a good choice, but if I see my future and it did not look good, it might be hard for me. So, I decided not to time travel to the future. I would go back to when I was younger instead. I will time travel to the time when my aunt and grandmother still alive. I would appreciate everything they did for me. I will take a lot of photos with them and record videos. The reason I choose that time and want to do that because I am so scared that one day I will not be able to remember the little details about them. P.S. But if I have to go to the future, I hope it is a world with the peace, has no war, racism, or discrimination, and with advanced technology.

Natthamon 017 3EN
32Neeranuch050
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

Wed Sep 11, 2024 2:23 am
I want to go back to the first day that I met him. Now it’s too painful for me. I can't accept it. I try my best to move on and keep going on far from this feeling but I cannot. I want to change it. I don't want to meet him forever. I regret the days and the time that I spent with him. I hate him.

Neeranuch 050 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน
Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ