Taking Risk Room 2567-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
23Krittima036
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

If you could go back in time, what time would you go back to and what would you change? Empty If you could go back in time, what time would you go back to and what would you change?

Wed Aug 28, 2024 12:07 am
Let's see your answers. Wink

Watea 036 2EN
24Rattapong056
24Rattapong056
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

If you could go back in time, what time would you go back to and what would you change? Empty Re: If you could go back in time, what time would you go back to and what would you change?

Thu Aug 29, 2024 12:48 am
I have to say If I can go back I would be happy than ever. I don’t want to suffer anymore and struggle with my mental health. If I can go back I would do the same thing but even more harder. I would put effort to practice my English skills. Finally everyone knows that we can’t go back just accept the truth and accept the pain.

Rattapong 056 2EN
31Natthamon017
31Natthamon017
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

If you could go back in time, what time would you go back to and what would you change? Empty Re: If you could go back in time, what time would you go back to and what would you change?

Sat Sep 07, 2024 11:36 pm
If I could go back in time, I would not change the big things in my life. Because every action can affects to the future, right?, and I do not know the way it will change. Even I am not that happy with my current life, I do not think I can change the things that already happened by myself. Maybe, I would go back in the time when my aunt and grandma still alive. Tell tell them how much I love them and tell them more. I would take more photos and record the memories that have with them as many as I can. Because no matter what, their passing timeline will never change, but I would have more recorded memories of them to think about.

Natthamon 017 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน
Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ