Taking Risk Room 2567-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you weren’t an English teacher, what would you like to be? And why?

+7
23Siraphassorn031
31Khampeeraphan003
23Adison003
32Alliya046
32Rattiyakorn030
23Kanyapat002
23Kantarat006
11 posters
Go down
23Kantarat006
23Kantarat006
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

If you weren’t an English teacher, what would you like to be? And why? Empty If you weren’t an English teacher, what would you like to be? And why?

Sun Jul 28, 2024 1:12 pm
If I weren’t an English teacher, I would like to be an UX designer because I’ve watched Startup, it’s a korean drama, the story is about the growth of young people as they tried to follow their dreams. This drama was really entertaining and fun to watch. This inspiring me to be an Ux designer, I’d like to imagine myself as a main character of this movie. It’s good for my delusional. I’m a delulu girl.

Kantarat 006 2EN
23Kanyapat002
23Kanyapat002
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

If you weren’t an English teacher, what would you like to be? And why? Empty Re: If you weren’t an English teacher, what would you like to be? And why?

Sun Jul 28, 2024 1:57 pm
If I weren’t an English Teacher, I would be a businesswoman. Because 4 years ago, while we faced the COVID-19, I used to open an online shop for having some save money. I can gained some money from clothes and accessories. I have a dream of having my own clothing brand. 1 year ago, I have my TikTok platform. I reviewed the product and sold it online. I can make 1,000 incomes in 3 months. It’s not a lot of money but It’s better than getting nothing. In the future, I think, I will do both of my career and my business, if I can.

Kanyapat 002 2EN
32Rattiyakorn030
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

If you weren’t an English teacher, what would you like to be? And why? Empty Re: If you weren’t an English teacher, what would you like to be? And why?

Sun Jul 28, 2024 6:02 pm
Being a flight attendant is my dream, but I chose to study here because it offers me two paths: the ability to teach and learning English language. If I weren't an English teacher, I'd want to be a flight attendant.

Rattiyakorn Kaensa 030 3EN
32Alliya046
32Alliya046
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Mon Jul 29, 2024 12:50 am
I have a dream of being a volunteer teacher if I weren’t an English teacher. When I was in high school, I dreamed that if I worked and had some free time, I would go to border schools in other provinces and join a volunteer teacher project. But now that I am studying here and will graduate to become a teacher, it is more than just a dream. I can build on my dream from this point.

Alliya 046 3EN
23Adison003
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Mon Jul 29, 2024 12:55 am
I will be a king of pirates because king pirates look cool and can go travel all over the world
by 23Adison003
31Khampeeraphan003
31Khampeeraphan003
บัณฑิตครู
บัณฑิตครู

Mon Jul 29, 2024 2:26 am
One of my dream job is ice cream seller. I want to open an ice cream shop because I like ice-cream very much. I can eat it everyday. I think if we do the careers that we enjoy and like to do is proudly.

Khampeeraphan 003 3EN
23Siraphassorn031
23Siraphassorn031
บัณฑิตครู
บัณฑิตครู

Wed Jul 31, 2024 8:47 pm
If I weren't an English teacher I would be the captain who flew the airplane. This is my new intention that came into my idea in this summer.
Because I want to fly the airplane and looking the ground above the sky. That might be a really interesting career.

Siraphassorn 031 2EN
24Noppon001
นิสิตใหม่ EN
นิสิตใหม่ EN

Wed Jul 31, 2024 9:04 pm
If I weren’t an English teacher, maybe I will be a businessman. Because this is my old dream since I was a student in high school. My dad is businessman, he is so excellent to manage many things. He makes me about inspiration to be businessman and can get a lot of money.

Noppon 001 2EN

23Bunyawi017(2)
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Wed Jul 31, 2024 11:18 pm
If I weren't an English teacher, I would be a receptionist at my cousin's Italian restaurant in Phuket because she once invited me to work with her during summer break.

Bunyawi 017 2EN
32Piyaphorn025
32Piyaphorn025
รองผู้อำนวยการ
รองผู้อำนวยการ

Sat Aug 03, 2024 3:47 pm
Actually I don’t know what I want to be in the future. I’m not sure that something that I like can be my job or not. I’m not sure that I can do it. I’m not sure that I can succeed and achieve my goals. I’m not sure about everything until now I’m not sure.

Piyaphorn 025 3EN
31Natthamon017
31Natthamon017
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

Tue Aug 06, 2024 4:23 pm
Actually my secret dream job is cabin crew. However, when I found out that I cannot be taller, I decided to give up on this dream but if you asked if I am not going to be an English teacher, my answer is I want to be a cabin crew. Like this is not a long career, it has a lot of pressure because you have to work and deal with many types of people but I want to challenge myself. I want to visit many countries.

Natthamon 017 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน
Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ