Taking Risk Room 2567-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
23Kanyapat002
23Kanyapat002
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Can you recommend some books for reading? Empty Can you recommend some books for reading?

Tue Jul 30, 2024 2:50 pm
Now, I want to practice with my English reading. I am really reading the same genres like horror and romance. Can you recommend some book for me?

Kanyapat 002 2EN
24Rattapong056
24Rattapong056
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Can you recommend some books for reading? Empty Re: Can you recommend some books for reading?

Thu Aug 29, 2024 1:15 am
I reads a lot of novels but not the academic stuff. If I can suggest that it might be The Classroom of the Elite. The story tells about high school students need to make a progress such as do a proper grades, behavior prohibited, to reach the A class. A class students have opportunities to find a job faster than other classes. students who graduate A class also get the opportunity to work with the big companies in the world or an organization etc.

Rattapong 056 2EN
31Jiramet009
31Jiramet009
บัณฑิตครู
บัณฑิตครู

Can you recommend some books for reading? Empty Re: Can you recommend some books for reading?

Thu Aug 29, 2024 10:56 am
Oh, I don’t know if you already read it or not, but I honorably recommend you to read Harry Potter novel books. This books help me so much to gain new English knowledges, such as new vocabularies or new idioms to use in daily life. Also, it helps me improve my reading skill. And I am a person who is so into fantasy world, so these books are suitable and majestic for me.

Jiramet 3EN 009
24Wasita028
24Wasita028
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Sat Aug 31, 2024 12:53 am
I would recommend you this, The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo. I don’t know if you have already read this book or not but this book is such a delicious read, you should try reading this! It’s a novel about a Hollywood actor’s life and her seven husbands. This book is written by Taylor Jenkins Reid.

(Spoiler alert)
My favorite thing about this book is the LGBTQ+ movements and her WIFE😘

Wasita 028 2EN
31Natthamon017
31Natthamon017
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

Thu Sep 05, 2024 9:38 pm
The book that I will recommend is “I Hope This Doesn’t Find You” by Ann Liang. Even I have not finished it yet, but I think it is quite good. It is about Sadie Wen, an Asian girl growing up abroad, and there are some aspects we can relate to, like "when you know, you know" in an Asian context. She is a good daughter in the Asian definition. And, this is the type of novel where enemies become lovers.

Natthamon 017 3EN
31Sasikarn035
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

Thu Sep 05, 2024 10:36 pm
I would recommend the book that I read when I was studying Reading 2 and that book named Alice's adventure in wonderland by by Lewis Carroll. For me, I like the plt and the developing of the character. Moreover, I like how the writer create characters to be so unique and amazing. I think the language that the writer use was a little bit confused but the story was worth to read. If someone want a book to read in your free time, I think this book is a good one.

Sasikarn 035 3EN
31Siriruethai057
บัณฑิตครู
บัณฑิตครู

Fri Sep 06, 2024 3:14 pm
It’s a good question! I recommend you to read “you ghost me every sadturday night” from Mrs. Thanachart Siripatrachai. I like this book too much! The content is still a story about the daily life of modern humans, but told through ghosts and beliefs. It's fun, the book is cute, and the illustrations are colorful. You must try!

Siriruethai 057 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน
Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ