Taking Risk Room 2567-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
31Thiti045
นิสิตใหม่ EN
นิสิตใหม่ EN

What kind of feeling do you feel that it’s “sad”? Empty What kind of feeling do you feel that it’s “sad”?

Tue Jul 30, 2024 6:21 pm
I have some feeling when I’m disappointed or when I don’t know what to feel about something that happened and I can’t change it. I usually can’t handle that feeling, because I don’t want to call it sadness, like it’s not like I have to cry or dwell on it. So, I don’t know what that is exactly.

Thiti 045 3EN
32Thananya018
32Thananya018
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

What kind of feeling do you feel that it’s “sad”? Empty Re: What kind of feeling do you feel that it’s “sad”?

Sat Aug 10, 2024 2:30 pm
For me, the saddest feeling is when I miss someone that I can't see anymore. That is truly the most heartbreaking emotion I experience. I realize this every time I miss my grandma and grandpa. I know that I'm sad because I can't see them or touch them anymore, and that is the feeling that comes to mind when I think about sadness.   Sad  Sad

Thananya 018 3EN
32Patcharin026
32Patcharin026
บัณฑิตครู
บัณฑิตครู

What kind of feeling do you feel that it’s “sad”? Empty Re: What kind of feeling do you feel that it’s “sad”?

Sat Aug 10, 2024 3:04 pm
Sadness comes from the moment of loss. When I have to lose some things. The feeling of losing is a feeling that is hardest to handle. Additionally, Losing is not only the sadnest but it is the feeling that I am scared of the most.

Patcharin 026 3EN
32Piyaphorn025
32Piyaphorn025
รองผู้อำนวยการ
รองผู้อำนวยการ

Sun Aug 11, 2024 2:19 pm
It’s hard for me to describe. I feel sad when I see old people carrying things for buying. They’re too old and still working, which makes me feel sad. I don't let my parents be like this. Sometimes I want to help them by buying that thing but I don’t eat or not use it. So I will give them water and say have a good day. I’m sorry that I cannot help them anymore. ;-;

Piyaphorn 025 3EN
31Supitchaya039
31Supitchaya039
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

Sun Aug 11, 2024 4:43 pm
Oh, I don’t know how to answer this question. I haven’t think about it before. I think I can’t tell what kind of feeling will make me sad because sometimes I can’t even analyze what kind of my feeling is. So, I think I don’t know. I may just be sad because I’m just feel sad. Oh, I really don’t know how to tell. This question is really hard!

Supitchaya 039 3EN
31Natthamon017
31Natthamon017
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

Sat Sep 07, 2024 11:01 pm
Well, for my own personality there are many situations that I feel sad, I think people that surround me know that well because I say the word “It is sad, I want to cry” so many times. Most of the time it is gonna be when I see old people or stray cats or stray dogs. I mean when our country has a chance to develop a system to take care of old people more. As with the stray cat and stray dogs. I am really sad when I see them, I always wish and pray that all of them have good health and do not meet bad people. I mean the reason they are stray animals is because of humans. Sometimes it is too easy to just get rid of them while they are our irresponsibility. It is so ashamed and sad at the same time.

Natthamon 017 3EN
32Neeranuch050
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

Wed Sep 11, 2024 1:19 am
“Unhappy” ya it's “Sad” For me, if I feel unhappy or I feel uncomfortable for something I think it's sad. I don't like this feeling because it hurts me. Some situations or some words discourage my feelings forever. I don't wanna be sad. I wanna be happy and bright forever.

Neeranuch 050 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน
Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ