Taking Risk Room 2567-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
31Supitchaya039
31Supitchaya039
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

Why do you play Genshin Impact? Empty Why do you play Genshin Impact?

Mon Aug 12, 2024 10:14 pm
For real, I play Genshin Impact because of my beloved, Ayaka Chan. Embarassed Oh, and because of my grandpa Zhongli as well. Embarassed Embarassed They are just my types. How can I resist playing this game? LOL, I’m just kidding. Actually, I’m just a person who has nothing to do, so I play this game. I may say I like this game. However, sometimes I get bored so easily because of the gacha system of this game.

Supitchaya 039 3EN
24Natnicha046
24Natnicha046
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Why do you play Genshin Impact? Empty Re: Why do you play Genshin Impact?

Wed Aug 14, 2024 10:39 pm
I play Genshin Impact because I saw my brother play it and I saw the advertisement from YouTube so many time that made me curious why this game looks so popular. For the first time, I didn’t decide to play immediately, but the moment that made me feel “oh, I need to try and play this game right now” is because of Ayaka Kamisato like you Embarassed Embarassed she’s really cute and I really adore her so much! And to be honest, I’m the person that can bored of something easily and I thought I would delete this game in one month but now I’m still playing Genshin Impact hahaha. The power of Ayaka is very strong for me, she is too cute to leave her alone in my ID so I guess I will play it until the story of this game ends.

Natnicha 046 2EN
23Marisa055
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Why do you play Genshin Impact? Empty Re: Why do you play Genshin Impact?

Fri Aug 23, 2024 3:52 pm
As some one who has been playing for around 2 years. I can briefly remember that I started playing because my friends on Discord mentioned it a lot. When I got a proper device, I even signed up in Europe server to play with them. (Which its ping is higher than Asia and the game becomes laggy sometimes lol). I had a lot of good times, tiring moments, sad and terrifying experiences playing through the story. My goal is to collect all Pyro characters and there are just a few of them left!

I don't have much time for open world explolation these days, though. So I'm sticking with Honkai: Stai Rail instead.

Marisa 2EN 055
ขึ้นไปข้างบน
Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ