Taking Risk Room 2567-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
24Pimthong022
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

What is your favorite sport to play or watch? Empty What is your favorite sport to play or watch?

Thu Sep 05, 2024 3:17 pm
I really love playing badminton because it is the only sport I can play lol What is your favorite sport to play or watch? 1f602 What is your favorite sport to play or watch? 1f601 . At first I really do not like badminton, I thought it was a tough sport or activity, like why should I wasted my time and anergy for this. My dad came and asked me to play with him (I guess he wanted me to have some move or some activity because at that time when I was young I was the laziest kid in my family What is your favorite sport to play or watch? 1f605 ) I was forced to play with him, with my sister and my younger brother. Surprisingly, I really liked it! Since then I always play badminton with my family or even when I am alone ( a bit weird but it was fun! What is your favorite sport to play or watch? 1f601 ) For sport I love to watch is football, especially EN match with other majors What is your favorite sport to play or watch? 1f602 What is your favorite sport to play or watch? 1f602 What is your favorite sport to play or watch? 1f602

Pimthong 022 2EN
32Sunisa038
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

What is your favorite sport to play or watch? Empty Re: What is your favorite sport to play or watch?

Thu Sep 05, 2024 6:35 pm
The sport I love to watch for entertainment is football, but it’s not my talent. I can play football, but I’m not very good at it. I’ve recently started enjoying badminton, which I’m also not great at, but I really enjoy it. These sports are what motivate me to keep going right now.

Sunisa 038 3EN
31Krit005
31Krit005
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

What is your favorite sport to play or watch? Empty Re: What is your favorite sport to play or watch?

Sat Sep 07, 2024 9:34 pm
My favorite sport is swimming because most of sport need a lot of movement, so it makes me getting so easily. Swimming is a sport that involves moving every part of my body in the water, which has a lower temperature, making me feel cool and enjoy exercising.

Krit 005 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน
Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ