Taking Risk Room 2567-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is a song you only play when you are alone and never with others?

+8
32Siraprapha036
32Naphatsawan022
23Kornravit005
32Sunisa038
24Risa027
32Piyaphorn025
31Supitchaya039
23 Na Pachara045
12 posters
Go down
23 Na Pachara045
นิสิตใหม่ EN
นิสิตใหม่ EN

What is a song you only play when you are alone and never with others? Empty What is a song you only play when you are alone and never with others?

Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:04 pm
For me would be "Someday I'll get it by Alek Olsen", because this song really makes me think about him. The way we laughed, talked and everything, because I stil miss the old feelings we had together. I don't really want to show peoploe much when I actually sad and painly cry, I feel like it doesn't matter at all.
31Supitchaya039
31Supitchaya039
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

What is a song you only play when you are alone and never with others? Empty Re: What is a song you only play when you are alone and never with others?

Wed Jul 10, 2024 12:46 pm
Umm, I don’t think I have one. I don’t mind letting people know what song I’m listening to. I just let them listen if they want to. I don’t care if people know what I’m listening to or not because no one would care about me. I’m nothing to them.

Supitchaya 039 3EN
32Piyaphorn025
32Piyaphorn025
รองผู้อำนวยการ
รองผู้อำนวยการ

What is a song you only play when you are alone and never with others? Empty Re: What is a song you only play when you are alone and never with others?

Fri Jul 12, 2024 10:44 am
It is OST. Chinese period song that I always play when I’m alone. It is a nice song but some people may not like it. That's why I will play it alone. It makes me feel Chinese traditional and feel like I will have long hair and wear many accessories.

Piyaphorn 025 3EN
24Risa027
24Risa027
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Sat Jul 13, 2024 2:29 am
For me is “Champagne Supernova - Oasis” I really love this song so much! I can let my mind enjoy and sing this song when I want to heal myself.🤩 this is the best song that I’ve ever heard, beautiful melody and meaningful of lyrics!

Risa 2EN 027
32Sunisa038
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

Sat Jul 13, 2024 3:24 am
The song that I only play when I'm alone is "I See Red" by Everybody Loves An Outlaw. The song is very good; it’s about a woman who broke up with her boyfriend, but she doesn’t cry or beg him to come back. Instead, she wants to get revenge on him, which is why the name of the song is "I See Red." The reason why I always listen to this song when I’m alone is that the song is too violent.

Sunisa 038 3EN

23Kornravit005
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Tue Jul 30, 2024 10:42 am
I always play songs of Poor Man's Poison band. Because I like a folk song or chanting songs and their songs like a cowboy music or rock music. My favorite song is Feed the Machine.

Kornravit 005 2EN
32Naphatsawan022
32Naphatsawan022
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Tue Jul 30, 2024 10:54 am
It’s not like I don’t want to turn this song on while I’m with others but it’s more comfortable for me to turn it on while I’m alone. The song that I would love to listen while I’m alone is the song ‘Love casualty’. It’s Chinese song that I really like and I would feel better when I’m the only one to sing this song because I love to sing this song out loud. Moreover, the pitch of this song is really high so it would be better for me to scream alone so no one could hear me.

Naphatsawan 022 3EN
32Siraprapha036
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Tue Jul 30, 2024 11:04 am
For me, I always listen to ‘One of the Girls’ by The weekend. If we ignore its meaning, it is the one of best song because the mood of this song can make people fall in love with its rhythm and music. So, I always play this music when I’m alone or with others.

Siraprapha 036 3EN
23Marisa055
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Tue Jul 30, 2024 12:27 pm
There's no particular song but more like the whole playlist. I'm not comfortable playing them in front of others because I'm afraid they might find me weird. Those songs are like, ghostly, creepy, edgy Japanese or Korean songs. Those inspire me in making art so well. But when I'm with others, I'd play some pop songs in English instead. You know, the taste you created vs the real you.

Marisa 055 2EN
31Thanchanok019
31Thanchanok019
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Tue Jul 30, 2024 6:50 pm
I always listen to the song name ’Yindi Thi Dai Phop Thoe(ยินดีที่ได้พบเธอ)‘ by Stoondio. I love the lyrics and meaning of this song. This song is like the name of it. Nice to meet you. Someone is gone from my life, but it's nice to know someone like you. I really like to listen to this song when I am alone.

Thanchanok 019 3EN
31Natthamon017
31Natthamon017
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

Fri Aug 02, 2024 8:50 pm
When I saw this question I tried to figure it out, did I have a scenario like this, and the answer is no. Due to in my house, I share my bedroom with my sister, so I think I barely do not have time to be alone. And I do not feel shy to listen or sing whatever song when my sister is nearby. Maybe it has the song that I listen to when I am alone but not have the purpose to hide from the others that I listen to this song.

Natthamon 017 3EN
32Natthisa048
32Natthisa048
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Sun Aug 04, 2024 12:26 am
All the J-pop songs!! I know that the other won’t enjoy J-pop if I open it loudly. In my point of view, my friends mostly like k-pop and T-pop, so I never played J-pop when we were working. I want my friends listening J-pop like me because it is very outstanding that have various moods.

Natthisa 048 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน
Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ