Taking Risk Room 2567-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
31Krit005
31Krit005
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

What city inThailand would you most like to live in? Empty What city inThailand would you most like to live in?

Sat Sep 07, 2024 3:01 pm
The cities that I most want to live in the country are Ubon ratchathani and Bangkok because both cities are well-equipped with many conveniences. Bangkok is the most developed city in the country, and with condos located all around the city, no matter where I work in this city, there is always accommodation available. Although Ubon ratchathani is not as developed as Bangkok, it is one of the largest and most advanced city in Isan region. With its low cost of living, it offers a comfortable lifestyle.

Krit 005 3EN
31Sasikarn035
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

What city inThailand would you most like to live in? Empty Re: What city inThailand would you most like to live in?

Sat Sep 07, 2024 3:55 pm
For me. I have been raised in Ubon ratchathani and this citiy have all the convenience things that I need for my daily life. so< I think I want to live in this city. But, I do have a city that I want to try to live in this city and that is Phuket. I have visited this city one time and I like the view andthe vibe of this city when I was traveling there. Ther are a lot of kind prople and lots of foreigners because it is a popular city to travel. I think it might be great to live there, I guess.

Sasikarn 035 3EN
31Wachirawan031
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

What city inThailand would you most like to live in? Empty Re: What city inThailand would you most like to live in?

Sat Sep 07, 2024 4:15 pm
Yasothon is the city that I want to live the most because it is my hometown. Yasothon is a small province that might not be very convenient, but it is enough for my needs. And the city in Thailand I want to try to live is ChiangMai because I am a person who really like the mountain. I think in the morning that were mountain and sunlight is very beautiful view. Especially the end of rainy season and beginning of winter.

Wachirawan 031 3EN
23Kornrawee035
บัณฑิตครู
บัณฑิตครู

Sat Sep 07, 2024 4:27 pm
The city in Thailand I would like to live in most is Chiang Mai. This is my dream city because during winter, Chiang Mai would be cold and windy. Chiang Mai has a lot of tourist attractions and mountains, which I like the most. I like watching nature and taking photos of it. However, in Chiang Mai, there is also a mall where I can shop and watch movies.

Kornrawee 035 2EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน
Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ