Taking Risk Room 2567-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
22Paphawin004
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

If you could go back to the past, what would you want to do? Empty If you could go back to the past, what would you want to do?

Thu Aug 29, 2024 1:17 am
I want to buy bitcoin before their prices 60,000 $ I will tell my mom sell car , home to buy bitcoin in the cheap rates and my family will come to billionaires 🤑 and I want to see my girlfriend faster than now.

Paphawin 004 2EN
31Jiramet009
31Jiramet009
บัณฑิตครู
บัณฑิตครู

If you could go back to the past, what would you want to do? Empty Re: If you could go back to the past, what would you want to do?

Thu Aug 29, 2024 10:22 am
There are so many mistakes of me in the past, but I will choose to go back to 2 years ago when I was 1EN student. I will come to my 2-year-ago-self and tell hime not to be like me. In that interval, I cannot adapt myself to be being in the university. I woke up late, didn’t do many assignments, lacked of responsibility. For these reasons, I got 2 Fs, and I have to retake these 2 class with freshmen in the next year.

Jiramet 3EN 009
24Saynamthip060
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

If you could go back to the past, what would you want to do? Empty Re: If you could go back to the past, what would you want to do?

Fri Aug 30, 2024 8:55 pm
I want to go back when I was high school. I want to be more talkative person with other friends and  and want to spend more time playing with my close friends. After we graduated, I don't have many chance to see them and I have met them twice since then. I miss my friends so much so I would like to go back in the past to spend time with them again.

Saynamthip 060 2EN
31Natthamon017
31Natthamon017
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

Sat Sep 07, 2024 11:15 pm
Firstly, before I can go back in time, I think I will search on the internet about the Thai digital prize, including the GSB Lottery And BAAC Lottery. I will calculate the optimal date and time to buy these digital lottery tickets, so I can go back in time once but can buy all of these. I will find the number that won the prize at that time. I will find the number to win the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th prize, the last 2-digit prize, and the 3-digit prizes from the first and last three digits, as well as the GSB Lottery And BAAC Lottery. After that I will write it down on the paper and bring it to the past with me. Okay, right now I think I can go back in time! When I go back in that time I will buy the right number as much as I can. I will convert the money into gold, and then I can return to the present with a new level of societal status.

Natthamon 017 3EN
32Piyaphorn025
32Piyaphorn025
รองผู้อำนวยการ
รองผู้อำนวยการ

Thu Sep 12, 2024 11:40 pm
I will do what my mom is offering me. I will say “Yes”. I will be brave. I will fight with my heart. I’m sad that I didn’t do it. Until now I still think about it. That is all my fault. Crying or Very sad

Piyaphorn 025 3EN
32Kanokphan004
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Fri Sep 13, 2024 11:27 am
When I go back to the past, I will save my money. Then I will buy the lottery which has numbers that won the prize at that time.
I'm gonna be a girl who won the lottery with 36 millions bath. hahaha

Kanokphan 004 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน
Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ