Taking Risk Room 2567-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
23Sinanya059
นิสิตใหม่ EN
นิสิตใหม่ EN

How you guys deal with awkwardness  Empty How you guys deal with awkwardness

Sat Aug 31, 2024 11:22 pm
I mean I tryna figure it out how to please help
32Sunisa038
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

How you guys deal with awkwardness  Empty Re: How you guys deal with awkwardness

Thu Sep 05, 2024 8:47 pm
When I’m faced with an awkward situation or conversation, I just stay silent. I’m not the type to try to break the ice or keep the conversation going because that feels even more awkward to me. If I can leave, I will. If not, I just stay quiet.

Sunisa 038 3EN
31Natthamon017
31Natthamon017
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

How you guys deal with awkwardness  Empty Re: How you guys deal with awkwardness

Thu Sep 05, 2024 11:23 pm
I think I will move my eyesight a little bit, but not too much. Try to be silent, still, stay calm, let others be the one who feel uncomfortable or feel awkward instead of myself. lol I think being bold is the key. Try to feel like it is not involved with you. It is not something that can do it well immediately, you need to practice over and over to get it right. I am cheering you. I am sure you will be able to do it someday!

Natthamon 017 3EN
31Supitchaya039
31Supitchaya039
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

Sat Sep 07, 2024 11:12 am
Wow, that’s an interesting question! Well, I don’t know how to deal with it either because I cannot. Awkwardness is something that I always try to avoid since I was a kid. I don’t like to feel awkward. Of course, nobody likes to feel awkward. I mean I don’t know how to explain it, but I always awkward when I meet some kind of people. I don’t like my feelings when I talked to them or being around them so, I brain will tell my body to do something silly and my thoughts will be blocked off. I don’t know how to deal with awkwardness either, so I may just make a poker face.

Supitchaya 039 3EN
31Sasikarn035
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

Sat Sep 07, 2024 4:22 pm
For me, it is really hard to deal with awkwardness. In one day if I have a situation that make me feel awkward that would make me do not know what to do. All I can do with that situation might be silent which sometimes make it more awkward haha. I think if it happen I just try to talk to something else that make it less awkward. Or I just leave the situation and go to do something else that make me feel better.

Sasikarn 035 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน
Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ