Taking Risk Room 2567-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
24Risa027
24Risa027
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

How do you do deal with your stress or depression? Empty How do you do deal with your stress or depression?

Thu Jul 11, 2024 2:03 pm
I can’t deal with my stress or depression but I don’t like to cry too. When I stress I just lying down and think about my mistake all the times and I pretend to be okay. Smile
32Piyaphorn025
32Piyaphorn025
รองผู้อำนวยการ
รองผู้อำนวยการ

How do you do deal with your stress or depression? Empty Re: How do you do deal with your stress or depression?

Fri Jul 12, 2024 10:53 am
It's hard for me sometimes. I choose the way that some people tell me that “don’t do it”. Of course! I will cry and cry a lot and always cry. ;-; I think crying can help us reduce stress and can make us feel better. Sometimes if I have no tears I will go out and keep running. When I am tired I will come back feeling good.

Piyaphorn 025 3EN
32Patcharin026
32Patcharin026
บัณฑิตครู
บัณฑิตครู

How do you do deal with your stress or depression? Empty Re: How do you do deal with your stress or depression?

Fri Jul 12, 2024 11:05 am
For me, mental well-being is the priority. To handle both stress and depression can start with the understanding that those emotions are emotions. It not stay with us forever and we will feel better. Then, I will heal myself with food or do my hobbies.

Patcharin 026 3EN
32Sunisa038
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

Sat Jul 13, 2024 4:39 am
I've stopped dealing with my stress anymore. I'm not saying this to show I'm not stressed, but I simply don't have time to be stressed. I don't even have time to sleep properly. So I don't deal with stress; I just live with it. If I'm stressed, I accept it and keep working hard. Stress will not leave you; stress is your friend.

Sunisa 038 3EN

23Manatsara025
23Manatsara025
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Mon Jul 29, 2024 12:12 am
I deal with my stress and depression by crying. I think it's the easiest way to return to normal. When I cry until I don't have any tears left, I feel relieved. After I feel better, I find something to eat and read a lot of romantic fantasy webtoons to fulfill my hopeless romantic life hahaha, it always makes me happy when I see the characters loving each other. It would be the best if, on that day, my friends wanted to play volleyball with me. I will release my stress by playing volleyball. In my opinion exercise is another way to help us feel less stressed and less depressed.

Manatsara 025 2EN
31Natthamon017
31Natthamon017
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

Fri Aug 02, 2024 1:36 am
I cannot deal with it all the time, but right now, I think I can live with it, accept it, and let it be. For me, I have a bucket list of things about what I want to do before I die. Right now, I did not even achieved half of it. I told myself I cannot die before achieving all of this. It is okay to be sad and stressed. All of us have those moments. Never mind, you will be fine. Someday, it is gonna be your day. If you do not experience pain, you will not appreciate happiness.

Natthamon 017 3EN
23Kornrawee035
บัณฑิตครู
บัณฑิตครู

Fri Aug 02, 2024 2:43 pm
For me, if I'm stressed about some problems, I will cry first. Crying for me is one of the ways to reduce stress. It might seem useless to cry over problems for someone, but for me, it helped a lot. Next, I would talk to my mother and ask her what I should do. Then she will give me some solutions or how to deal with those problems, and then I will think about it and solve it.

Kornrawee 035 2EN
32Neeranuch050
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

Wed Sep 11, 2024 5:52 pm
I just do something that I like such as eating, listening to music, staring at the body of the man, and cleaning my room. I like to keep quiet and clean up my room while I turn on the music. When I stay calm I will think about how to handle my stress. I'm just looking for a thing that makes me happy.

Neeranuch 050 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน
Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ