Taking Risk Room 2567-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you feel about growing up or becoming an adult?

+16
24Jirasa040
23Surasak061
21Narumon049
24Petwarawut053
31Jiramet009
32Rattiyakorn030
24Nutjarin016
24Pimthong022
32Karabuning002
24Piyathida020
31Supitchaya039
32Piyaphorn025
31Sasikarn035
31Natthamon017
23Bunyawi017(2)
23Krittima036
20 posters
Go down
23Krittima036
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

How do you feel about growing up or becoming an adult? Empty How do you feel about growing up or becoming an adult?

Mon Jul 29, 2024 2:55 pm
I'm worried about growing up to be a responsible adult and not knowing if I'll be able to do it well. I just want everyone to share their thoughts so that we can use them as inspiration when growing up.

Krittima 036 2EN
23Bunyawi017(2)
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

How do you feel about growing up or becoming an adult? Empty Re: How do you feel about growing up or becoming an adult?

Wed Jul 31, 2024 11:41 pm
Well, I feel overwhelmed about this because you need to become more responsible for your actions. You can’t always rely on your parents like you used to when you were a kid anymore. It’s going to be hard and exhausting, but every mistake and success will make us stronger than before, and the results will be more than you can imagine. 

Bunyawi 017 2EN
31Natthamon017
31Natthamon017
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

How do you feel about growing up or becoming an adult? Empty Re: How do you feel about growing up or becoming an adult?

Fri Aug 02, 2024 8:47 pm
I am not sure if I really have grown up or not, but I gain more weight, even at the same height, I can take responsibility for some things for my life, so yeah I grow up. I am glad that I am able to manage my emotions and stress better. It is like the adult said that when we are growing up we have many things to take responsibility for. However, I feel challenged that I can make my own choice. I still miss the old days of my life, but we cannot stay forever young, right? When we miss childhood time it is okay to be childish. Importantly, I feel proud and congratulate myself that I have not died before this day.

Natthamon 017 3EN
31Sasikarn035
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

Sat Aug 03, 2024 1:03 pm
I think the first thing when I becoming an adult is I have to make a decision by myself which I think it hards for me to do. When I was younger, I always asked my mother to make a decision for me in every situations in my life. So after I have growing up and have to be an adult I have to do so many thinf with myself without any helps from other people.

Sasikarn 035 3EN
32Piyaphorn025
32Piyaphorn025
รองผู้อำนวยการ
รองผู้อำนวยการ

Sun Aug 04, 2024 1:24 pm
I’m feeling good as an adult. I can do many things by myself. I can go everywhere that I want. I can try everything that I have never tried before. I’m happy. I’m good. I want to jump to a new journey soon.

Piyaphorn 025 3EN
31Supitchaya039
31Supitchaya039
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

Tue Aug 13, 2024 5:37 am
To be honest, I don’t feel like I’m an adult, but I feel like I’m an old person. How do I feel? I feel tired and hopeless every single day because becoming an adult is so difficult for me. I don’t know why I have so many things and many problems to think about these days. I’m so sick of coping with those problems. I’m sick of being an adult either because it hurts! I mean, my knees hurt. My back hurts so badly as well. Oh, I hate being an adult.

Supitchaya 039 3EN
24Piyathida020
24Piyathida020
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Tue Aug 13, 2024 7:20 pm
Honestly I’m scared of growing up. Becoming an adult has to deal with harder things than the kids. I need to make a hard decision by myself when I compare my life right now with my life when I was younger. I found out that being an adult is have a lot of stress things to handle at the same time. In the other hand, I’m excited to be an adult because I can try new things by myself.

Piyathida 020 2EN
32Karabuning002
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Tue Aug 13, 2024 11:34 pm
I ever heard many adults say “The taste of growing up is bitter” I never knew till I grew up. I think being an adult has many things to think about and stress too much, if I could go back to be childhood I would spend time sleeping and enjoying life. I don't like being an adult much, if I grow up more I will lack time and be far from the lover.

Karabuning 002 3EN
24Pimthong022
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Mon Aug 26, 2024 7:02 pm
I'm 19, still a teenager lol, but still I always afraid of growing up to become an adult in this current world. I always think growing up is something horrifying enough that can compare to villain, but now the villain seems very cute compare with growing up How do you feel about growing up or becoming an adult? 1f605 How do you feel about growing up or becoming an adult? 1f605. It is not only my life is less fun, but also it being changed gradually. A lots of works, duties, responsibilities and decisions I have to decide which replace my joyful part and ruin it slowly. So what did I have left, an unlive life. So growing up is still something I hardly accept but I did try to live with it everyday, at least it is just temporary.

Pimthong 022 2EN

24Nutjarin016
24Nutjarin016
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Mon Aug 26, 2024 7:21 pm
I feel like usual. Maybe because I still stay with my grandma and my mom always contacts me and checks my life routine every day. I don’t know this is normal for a person who is already 20, but for me, I think it’s quite controlling because I can’t do anything like anyone else who is already 20 like me, or maybe my mom and grandma are just overprotected??? Anyway, I don’t mean I don’t like all this day though. I just think that I am already an adult but still living like a child…

Nutjarin 016 2EN
32Rattiyakorn030
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Wed Aug 28, 2024 8:58 pm
Honestly, I’m afraid of being an adult. It's a fear of the unknown, of not knowing if I’ll be able to handle everything that comes my way. having more responsibilities and making important decisions feels scary to me. I worry that I might not be ready for the challenges that come with growing up.

Ratttiyakorn 3EN 030
31Jiramet009
31Jiramet009
บัณฑิตครู
บัณฑิตครู

Thu Aug 29, 2024 11:04 am
It’s been so hard. Everything is so hard, hard to do and hard to believe. I feel like I am in the primary school playing cookie run in line version with friends yesterday, but today I am sitting and feeling stressed about my future as a 3EN student. I wish I could turn back time to those good old days where I can do anything without thinking too much.

Jiramet 3EN 009
24Petwarawut053
24Petwarawut053
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Thu Aug 29, 2024 3:32 pm
I think growing up means you have to deal with all the problems by yourself. Now you can't always rely on your parents. Some problems are hard to deal with but I will get over it eventually.
On the positive side, I think growing up means you can do anything now.

Petwarawut 053 2EN
21Narumon049
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Thu Aug 29, 2024 4:32 pm
Becoming an adult is a significant transition that brings with it both opportunities and challenges. It’s a journey of growth, filled with learning experiences that ultimately help you become more self-aware, resilient, and capable of handling whatever comes your way.and you are not the same people as a kid.
Naruemon 049 2EN
23Surasak061
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Thu Aug 29, 2024 6:00 pm
Nowadays the world has changed, growing up comes with more responsibilities, duties, work and handling with people. I feel afraid to become an adult because I do not know the way that I can control the things in life. Making decisions is also the thing that I can not do comfortably because being adult you have to make some decisions by yourself, and it means if you choose one of your choices and you will lose something also.

Surasak 061 2EN
24Jirasa040
24Jirasa040
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:20 pm
I Think growing up and becoming an adult can be both exciting and a bit scary. We get to make our own choices and take charge of our lives, which is great. At the same time, we have to handle everything ourselves, like managing money and jobs. It can be tough, but in another way it's also a chance to learn and grow.

Jirasa 040 2EN
24Panisa018
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:31 pm
“Good not bad” This is my answer for this year about the question. Everything happens in my life is the best decision from me in the past. btw I like to be a young forever exactly I cannot do that. I hope I can spend my whole life with my family for the long time.

Panisa 018 2EN
24Natnicha046
24Natnicha046
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Sat Aug 31, 2024 3:42 pm
To be honest, becoming an adult is very cruel for me because I have to do many things with serious mental and have more responsibilities. It’s not like I don’t wanna grow up, but sometimes I think it’s too fast to learn something to become an adult and force me to act like an adult immediately. But you know, those cruel things made me stronger and gain more experience too.

Natnicha 2EN 046
32Sunisa038
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

Thu Sep 05, 2024 9:15 pm
I'm an adult now, but inside I still feel like I'm fifteen. The adult stuff that troubles me the most is having backaches and shoulder pain. Another thing I do as an adult is I’ve stopped sharing my dreams with others because I know they might think I’m childish. I’m still a dreamer, but I keep it to myself.

Sunisa 038 3EN

32Neeranuch050
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

Wed Sep 11, 2024 1:22 pm
In my opinion, becoming an adult is more of a responsibility and you have to think a lot about what you are going to do or say. It's important in your life, you have to face many people in this world, you have to learn to adapt to society more. It has a positive effect on your life.

Neeranuch 050 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน
Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ