Taking Risk Room 2567-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
31Thiti045
นิสิตใหม่ EN
นิสิตใหม่ EN

Have you ever had a period of nostalgia? How do you feel? Empty Have you ever had a period of nostalgia? How do you feel?

Wed Aug 21, 2024 7:03 pm
If I’m throwing my normal hours that I used to, it would be the same as my normally day. But when one day I encountered something that reminds me of memories that happened, I’ll always be in a loop that makes me reminisce or fall in nostalgia. It’s probably because I tend to keep memories in the places I’ve been. When I went back again, I was able to soak in the atmosphere that used to happen.

Thiti 045 3EN
31Natthamon017
31Natthamon017
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

Have you ever had a period of nostalgia? How do you feel? Empty Re: Have you ever had a period of nostalgia? How do you feel?

Fri Sep 06, 2024 12:27 am
Yes, I have. As we grow up, some people find out and realize that you are just a normal person and do not have anything special like you might have when you were younger, nostalgia can come up. I think this is a normal thing, and I think I can deal with that thought. However, sometimes when we think about or are reminded of things from the past, it full fills us with emotions that I cannot specifically describe. Like every moment of our life, each one has its own specific happiness, and each is different. Sometimes, I miss some sides of me before this version.

Natthamon 017 3EN
31Krit005
31Krit005
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

Have you ever had a period of nostalgia? How do you feel? Empty Re: Have you ever had a period of nostalgia? How do you feel?

Fri Sep 06, 2024 4:57 pm
I have experience the nostalgia, and it usually happen when I'm feeling lonely or miserable. My happiest period was when I was in an elementary school at the age of 11. I found myself facing a lot of serendipity circumstances, and I got everything I wanted. At that time, I have no worries about homework or grades to make me feel irresponsibility. If I had a magical to throw back to at that time, I would do more precious, and flawless.

Krit 005 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน
Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ