Taking Risk Room 2567-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you want people to know about you?

+6
32Neeranuch050
31Natthamon017
32Sunisa038
32Piyaphorn025
31Supitchaya039
23 Na Pachara045
10 posters
Go down
23 Na Pachara045
นิสิตใหม่ EN
นิสิตใหม่ EN

What do you want people to know about you? Empty What do you want people to know about you?

Wed Jul 03, 2024 7:59 pm
Personally, I want people to know that, I actually a very chill person ever! That’s because most of people might think that I’m too hard to get to know and that’s understandable because sometimes when I did not smile and my face is kinda looks grumpy, or some people might think that my “too much” energy and friendliness are fake so that might make them assume that I might am very hard to work with. Actually, I want people to know that it’s okay to communicate with me, I am ready to listen to you but sometimes I know that my personal thoughts are kinda too out of your box. Shocked
31Supitchaya039
31Supitchaya039
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

What do you want people to know about you? Empty Re: What do you want people to know about you?

Fri Jul 05, 2024 1:51 pm
Frankly, I don’t want people to know about me because I am a disgusting person. Moreover, I’m not a talkative person, so I cannot hold a conversation for a long time, and people may get bored if they talk with me. Plus, if people knew more about me, my life would be harder. I don’t want my life to be harder because I’m so tired of everything here. I don’t want to do anything for anyone anymore because the more I grow up, the more I realize how much I hate a creature called human. that’s why I don't want people to know about me.

Supitchaya 039 3EN
32Piyaphorn025
32Piyaphorn025
รองผู้อำนวยการ
รองผู้อำนวยการ

What do you want people to know about you? Empty Re: What do you want people to know about you?

Mon Jul 08, 2024 6:17 pm
Oh! Great question. First, I can not remember someone's name and face. If I do not smile or not greet you I’m sorry. Second, I will be myself when I stay with my close friends, my family or someone that understands me and I will talk a lot. If I am not close with you I will be tense and don’t know what I should say and look like an introvert person. I’m not good at speaking. I like listening more. Wink

Piyaphorn 025 3EN
32Sunisa038
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

Sat Jul 13, 2024 10:46 pm
Don't waste your time trying to figure out who I am. I'm not a mysterious person; I don't hide my real personality. I am a boring and simple person with poor communication skills and too much confidence, even in the wrong things. But if you're not interested in me or getting to know me, that's fine. Good for you.

Sunisa 038 3EN
31Natthamon017
31Natthamon017
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

Fri Aug 02, 2024 3:42 am
I do not think I want people to know more about me. However, I am a very talkative person. I think people who ever talk to me already know about me. I am a talkative person, but not friendly. I am kind of a boring person, grumpy, and unhumorous. Nice to meet you and thank you! xoxo

Natthamon 017 3EN
32Neeranuch050
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:17 pm
Ummmmm. I don’t know what I want people to know about me. I’m a simple person. I can eat any food that people eat, I can cook well, I can help my parents to do anything, I can help everyone as well as I can. I do my best for everything even though it’s not enough. I’m a lazy person. I think I don’t have something that makes people interested in me. I’m just a simple person.

Neeranuch 050 3EN
32Chinnakon012
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Sat Aug 31, 2024 3:15 pm
In my point of view, I want anyone to know me because I am so proud of this moment when someone call me
but I can not remember who is calling me. From this situation make me feel like popular person, it’s many time
when I go somewhere, someone call me but I don’t know whooo

Chinnakon 012 3EN
23Phattalamon023
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Sat Aug 31, 2024 4:39 pm
I'm scared of ghost. I don't listen to The ghost radio or watch ghost movie. They make the image of ghost look scary like some character in "See how they run" Thai movie, A baby ghost has white body and big eyes.

Phattalamon 023 2EN
23Chalida043
23Chalida043
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Sat Aug 31, 2024 8:52 pm
I want people to know that I can cook. Cooking is one of my favorite hobby!! If you’re looking for recipes or techniques for cooking I can help you. 💘🍜🍰🧁 Or let’s have dinner together!

Chalida 043 2EN

31Phuthita063
31Phuthita063
บัณฑิตครู
บัณฑิตครู

Tue Sep 10, 2024 7:56 pm
I want people to know about me that I’m a sensitive person, but I usually don’t show my face expression or feeling. Another one is I am a person who good listener and understands other very well. I usually give advice, if someone needs help.

Phuthita 063 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน
Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ