Taking Risk Room 2567-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
32Neeranuch050
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

Why do some people bully someone? Empty Why do some people bully someone?

Wed Jul 31, 2024 9:56 pm
For me, I have experienced being bullied. I think some people bully because people don't like how certain people act or look. They often bully others out of dislike for that person and for their own amusement and satisfaction. For those who bullied other people, I really want to know why some people bully other people. Couldn't they think that their actions were hurting other people's feelings? Why were they born into this world to bully others? I don't understand. If I could go back to that time, I would scream to me and fight with her, who bullied me.

Neeranuch 050 3EN
32Piyaphorn025
32Piyaphorn025
รองผู้อำนวยการ
รองผู้อำนวยการ

Why do some people bully someone? Empty Re: Why do some people bully someone?

Sun Aug 04, 2024 11:28 pm
I don’t know why and I won't do it. It is not happy or not fun if we bully someone. People who get bullied will feel bad too. I don’t want to see bullying in my class or everywhere. It will be a bad memory for someone.

Piyaphorn 025 3EN
32Sunisa038
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

Why do some people bully someone? Empty Re: Why do some people bully someone?

Thu Aug 08, 2024 2:12 am
In my opinion, I think they want to hide their weakness by showing they can beat someone or by bullying. They are just losers who are afraid others will find out they are weak and insecure. I really hate bullying so much.

Sunisa 038 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน
Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ