Taking Risk Room 2567-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
32Natthisa048
32Natthisa048
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

How do you feel after listening ‘Michi Teyu Ku(Overflowing)’ by Fujii Kaze? Empty How do you feel after listening ‘Michi Teyu Ku(Overflowing)’ by Fujii Kaze?

Tue Jul 23, 2024 7:02 pm
This song was an original soundtrack from the movie ‘ April come, she will go’. Honestly, I haven’t watched this film before, so I had no idea about this song. That was my thought before I listened to this song. After I’ve listened to this song, I really felt overwhelmed and overflowing. I could cry because of the lyrics. It was about acceptance anything and embrace it. Everytime I listen to this song, I always focus to the outro, and sing it aloud.

Natthisa 048 3EN
31Natthamon017
31Natthamon017
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

How do you feel after listening ‘Michi Teyu Ku(Overflowing)’ by Fujii Kaze? Empty Re: How do you feel after listening ‘Michi Teyu Ku(Overflowing)’ by Fujii Kaze?

Wed Aug 14, 2024 2:04 am
At first and to be honest, I think this song sounds like I have heard it before, it sounds familiar, but just forgot this. I did not know the meaning of the song but the song makes me feel like I am deep down with the feeling of sadness and disappointment from love. But it wasn't an over tearful regret or disappointment. It was more like a regret that he consoled himself that he would pass. However, I never got into the translation of it. If anyone knows the translation of this song, and what I typed doesn't match the meaning, please don't laugh at me.

Natthamon 017 3EN
23Siraphassorn031
23Siraphassorn031
บัณฑิตครู
บัณฑิตครู

How do you feel after listening ‘Michi Teyu Ku(Overflowing)’ by Fujii Kaze? Empty Re: How do you feel after listening ‘Michi Teyu Ku(Overflowing)’ by Fujii Kaze?

Mon Aug 19, 2024 10:00 pm
When I listened to this song, I really liked the melody, the rhythm, and the singer's voice. Honestly, I like Japanese sons. It’s the reason why I like this song.After I listened to the song I searched for the meaning of the song. The meaning of the song is very touching to me. It's made me understand more about loving.

Siraphassorn 031 2EN
23Marisa055
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Fri Aug 23, 2024 3:44 pm
I listened to this song by chance for the first time in Thai version, and I was like "That's some nice Thai song." until I opened the Youtube tab to check the song name just to find out it's one of Fujii Kaze's works. I liked to melody a lot, and the lyrics were so touching, made me a little sad, to be honest. Also, I have a habit of imagining animated scenes from songs I like, I did it with this one, too.

Marisa 2EN 055
23Somphida033
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Sat Aug 24, 2024 7:27 pm
Michi Teyu ku is very impactful to me. I was heartbroken with first love in January then movie “April come, she will” comes to major in April. I decided to watch this movie alone at night. This movie is talking between the first love and lasted love. During watching I hold my tears but in the end this song is coming my tears flowed out. The melody and meaning is touching my heart. Every memories are come up with picture in my head. When I listen this song I always think about someone but my pain is gradually decreasing. I will remember this song for lifelong.

Somphida 033 2EN
32Phichayapak062
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Sun Aug 25, 2024 2:36 am
I feel the meaning of life, as if we understand the truth of living. No matter how cruel life may be, we must accept it and make the best of it. There are no guarantees that everything will stay with us forever; nothing remains the same all the time. We should cherish the time we have right now and the people who are with us at this moment.

Phichayapak 3EN 062
24Panisara050
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Sun Aug 25, 2024 3:28 pm
Actually I’ve just watched his live concert on youtube this morning and his performance on Michi Teyu Ku(Overflowing) was amazing and marvelous. First time that I listened to it, I just focused on the melody and music video to guess that what is it about. I‘m impressed by how we wanted to be loved, only to realize in the end that true love is loving ourselves.This is my feeling that i got from this song.

Panisara 050 2EN
32Sunisa038
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญพิเศษ

Sat Sep 14, 2024 2:43 am
Right now, I listen 1 hour of this song while doing TRR. At first I think it's a sad song for me because of a slow rhythm. But after I know the lyric this song is represent 'True love' for me. I interpret the song that tell us to enjoy moment when you happy, be loved and know when you have to let it go.

Sunisa 038 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน
Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ