Taking Risk Room 2567-1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What song are you listening to when you are all alone?

+7
31Pattaranit027
32Warisa032
32Chinnakon012
23Phattalamon023
24Panisa018
32Piyaphorn025
24Rattapong056
11 posters
Go down
24Rattapong056
24Rattapong056
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

What song are you listening to when you are all alone?  Empty What song are you listening to when you are all alone?

Thu Jul 25, 2024 1:13 am
I’m not a big fan of the song anyways, but I would like to say that when it comes into my mind. The first song is going to be End of Beginning - Djo. The lyrics were great, the vibe is great, another part of the song says and when I’m back to Chicago, I feel it. IS so so good!!! That’s the best part.

Rattapong 056 2EN
32Piyaphorn025
32Piyaphorn025
รองผู้อำนวยการ
รองผู้อำนวยการ

What song are you listening to when you are all alone?  Empty Re: What song are you listening to when you are all alone?

Sun Aug 04, 2024 1:36 pm
Faraway from Jay Chou is an old song. I heard this song last year from a YouTube channel. They cover it and I like it too so I searched for who is the original of this song. I found it and saved it to my playlist. I never play this to any other, I just listen alone. What song are you listening to when you are all alone?  1f3a7 What song are you listening to when you are all alone?  1f3b6

Piyaphorn 025 3EN
24Panisa018
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

What song are you listening to when you are all alone?  Empty Re: What song are you listening to when you are all alone?

Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:51 pm
“The good part” by AJR and Thai song name “ khae ru wa chan mai dai yoo khon diew” by SIN which 2 song I always play every time I l feel alone. Sometimes I like listen to melody instead of song lol. Lastly, love song listen while I am reading novels.

Panisa 018 2EN
23Phattalamon023
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Sat Aug 31, 2024 3:35 pm
Honestly by RIIZE. It is a K-POP song which my favorite boy group. this song make me like heartbroken girl but i'm not. My favorite part in Honestly is "Honestly, I know you didn't see. Now, I can be what I just wanna be" like I don't care about you anymore. I always listen to this song when I do my works.

Phattalamon 023 2EN
32Chinnakon012
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Sat Aug 31, 2024 3:42 pm
When i am alone time I always listen some song that make me feel good to listen and the type of song feel like mood song or mix song.
But I don’t like that moment because I am a extrovert person who what to talk with someone all the time when I met,
maybe I don’t have anything to do I always go out to somewhere to talk especially Badminton court.

Chinnakon 012 3EN
32Warisa032
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Sat Aug 31, 2024 6:55 pm
For these days, the songs that I am listening to are New women from Lisa, Work from Ateez, Sorry from Dreamgals. I am addicted by those songs. It gave the vibe of releasing yourself. I can twerk on them.

Warisa 032 3EN
31Pattaranit027
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน

Sat Aug 31, 2024 11:52 pm
I’d say “Feng Yue” or “风月” which is a chinese sad song. It's a difficult song to sing because it requires a variety of vocal techniques. Singing this song can make your voice sound off-key. Therefore, the reason why I listen to this song only when I'm alone is that I'm really embarrassed to sing it out loud for other people to hear.

Pattaranit 3EN 027
23Kornrawee035
บัณฑิตครู
บัณฑิตครู

Tue Sep 03, 2024 12:53 am
Recently, I've been listening to 'Flamin' Hot Lemon' by Jaehyun. Actually, every song on this album was so good but this is my favorite. I like playing this song on repeat when I'm alone in my room.

Kornrawee 035 2EN
31Natthamon017
31Natthamon017
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

Fri Sep 06, 2024 12:56 am
I did not feel all alone for a while, so let me think. Maybe, "Live Like You're Dying" by Lenka. The first part of this song mentions something miserable and then asks how to fight the feeling that there's nothing here for her. After that, it says to just live like you are dying; it's the only thing you can do. "Live like you're dying and never stop trying. It's all up to you. Use what's been given to you."

Natthamon 017 3EN
31Krit005
31Krit005
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ

Fri Sep 06, 2024 12:34 pm
I am not usually feel all alone because I try to stay in touch with my parents or my best friend. Listening to music is the way to entertain myself when I feel so much stress or down. This can help me alleviate my mentality that full of trauma things with the rhythm and beat, so that's the purpose for listening to music in my opinion.

Krit 005 3EN
32Neeranuch050
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ

Wed Sep 11, 2024 1:24 am
Wowwwwwww, interesting!!!! If you want me to tell you the song that I’ve listened to when I’m alone it would count for you now. It’s too many songs that I listen to, mostly it’s a sad song. Such as, Wrecking ball, Sorry, Runaway, Car’s outside, Something’s gotta give, Lie to me, Lose you to love me, and etc. I like that feeling it sad its hurt but “Hurts so good”

Neeranuch 050 3EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน
Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ